Tori

Nanaimo, British Columbia · From July 2019

Happily married 🎉

May 9, 2020

1442days 7hrs
S
Wedding Songs
Sarah, On January 30, 2020 at 17:10

Wedding songs that are gorgeous for walking down the isle. No swearing though, my pastor is conservative! Need ideas!!!! Comment below ❤️

Taylor, monday 28-Sep-20 14
Tori
Thinking of doing niche engagement photos? Do it!
Tori, On November 21, 2019 at 18:36

me and FH decided to do some of our engagement photos in our fly fishing gear and I love how they turned out! Seriously,if you're thinking about doing something different for you photos, go for it! ...

Amelia, friday 22-Nov-19 8 108
Kelsie
Ladies, Let's See the Custom Rings!
Kelsie, On September 30, 2019 at 13:34

I love getting to see any bride-to-be's ring! It's a symbol of a new beginning, and of course, love! My FH took my inspiration (Tiffany Novo Ring) here - Tiffany Novo and designed my ring for me. I...

Tori, wednesday 30-Oct-19 27
Sinéad
What do your wedding day shoes look like?
Sinéad, On October 30, 2019 at 09:05

There are so many options when it comes to your wedding day shoes, so let’s talk about it! Have you chosen your shoes yet? Are they heels or flats? Sparkly or matte? White or colourful? We want to...

Amelia, sunday 3-Nov-19 16
Adriana
Wedding Sign
Adriana, On October 21, 2019 at 15:23

So I may have jumped the gun and did this project a little early but I LOVE it and it's one less thing on my to do list for decor! Can't wait for our wedding 💖

Lily, wednesday 30-Sep-20 60
Joey
DIY your flowers, or leave it to the pros?
Joey, On September 28, 2019 at 14:05

Do you plan to give floral DIY a try, or will you leave this part of the wedding to the professionals? Photo by My Wedding Planners in Toronto

Amelia, tuesday 5-Nov-19 13
Cliodhna
Which Royal engagement ring is your favourite?
Cliodhna, On October 2, 2019 at 10:05

This Thursday past, Princess Beatrice of York announced her engagement to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi with a stunning 2.5 carat round diamond ring with baguette cut diamonds, designed by...

Alexandra, thursday 3-Oct-19 13
A
Engagement Ring Stones
Amelia, On October 3, 2019 at 10:51

Hello my lovely past and future brides and grooms! Let's talk ring bling! What stone are you or your future spouse rocking on your/their finger? A classic diamond? A coloured gemstone? Or something...

Bianca, monday 7-Oct-19 16
Miav
Second dress budget?
Miav, On September 15, 2019 at 10:08

Who's having a second dress and how's the budget like compared to the ceremony dress?

Judice, saturday 28-Sep-19 6
Lynnie
Matching Bridesmaids Dresses? Keep or Cancel?
Lynnie, On September 16, 2019 at 09:49

Are you SO over seeing an army of bridesmaids wearing the exact same dress? Or do you still like the traditional uniform look? It's time to vote on matching bridesmaids dresses! Keep or cancel? Photo...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 41

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics