Melissa

Toronto, Ontario · From March 2019

Happily married 🎉

April 23, 2022

705days 11hrs
M
Wedding photos in Ajax
Melissa, On April 17, 2022 at 10:42

I am getting married on April 23. And we are still deciding where to go for wedding photos. We are getting married at the Ajax Convention Centre, so we are looking for a nice outdoor spot nearby. We...

Jenn, saturday 23-Apr-22 5
Hank
How Much Food?
Hank, On March 30, 2022 at 15:41

How many choices did you get to try at your tasting? How many options are you giving your guests? What appetizers are you having for cocktail hour? How many courses are you serving for dinner? We...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 22 2
Jenny
First dance - before or after food?
Jenny, On April 17, 2022 at 10:12

So I’m working on my wedding timeline and my mom and I are disagreeing on this so I’d love some additional input - I want the first dance before the food (with father/daughter and mother/son dances...

Megan, wednesday 6-Jul-22 28 1
M
Place cards and seating chart
Melissa, On April 9, 2022 at 16:10

We are trying to figure out where to put our place cards. We would like to do a seating chart so people know what table to go to. My fiancé wants to put place cards on a main table and people would...

Vinod, sunday 10-Apr-22 4 70
M
Tipping Venue Staff
Melissa, On April 6, 2022 at 09:47

Hi There, I am getting married in a couple of weeks and we are trying to figure out tipping for the day of. We are unsure what to do with the venue staff. It doesn't say anything in our contract about...

Melissa, thursday 7-Apr-22 4

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics