Skip to main content
Alex
Alex

Orillia, Ontario · From December 2018

Alex and I met at our workplace, became friends, fell in love, have been together for 4 years! We just bought our first house in May 2018 and moved into... View more

Alex and I met at our workplace, became friends, fell in love, have been together for 4 years! We just bought our first house in May 2018 and moved into our home two weeks after our offer on the house was accepted! We brought home our first fur-baby (beautiful black kitten) Roxy in October 2018. And Alex proposed in November 2018, in an intimate way at home. It was a total shock! And I couldn’t be happier. I’m so excited to be planning our wedding! We are so excited for our future and the wonderful things to come!

Happily married 🎉

October 16, 2021

895days 4hrs
Steph
Couples getting married on 24/october/2020 in Ontario
Steph, On October 31, 2019 at 12:13

Hello Wedding Wire ladies and gents! We have all picked a beautiful date (the best date in my opinion) for our own special days. And now we're less than a year away!!! Woohoooo!!!!!! Looking forward...

Kevin, friday 17-Apr-20 14
Alex
Chefs Delight
Alex, On January 23, 2019 at 20:25

Question for all you brides! Anyone have experience with CHEF’S DELIGHT? My fiancée and I went to a bridal show last week and won a culinary demonstration with Chefs Delight. They say we get a bridal...

Petrina, wednesday 26-Apr-23 41
Alex
Questions to ask venues?
Alex, On January 18, 2019 at 13:56

Hi there! Newly engaged here! I was wondering what kind of questions should I be asking venues when my fiancée and I go on tours!? I already have a small list but I don’t want to miss anything I could...

Holly, sunday 20-Jan-19 6 337

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics