Skip to main content
Alex
Alex

Orillia, Ontario · From December 2018

Alex and I met at our workplace, became friends, fell in love, have been together for 4 years! We just bought our first house in May 2018 and moved into... View more

Alex and I met at our workplace, became friends, fell in love, have been together for 4 years! We just bought our first house in May 2018 and moved into our home two weeks after our offer on the house was accepted! We brought home our first fur-baby (beautiful black kitten) Roxy in October 2018. And Alex proposed in November 2018, in an intimate way at home. It was a total shock! And I couldn’t be happier. I’m so excited to be planning our wedding! We are so excited for our future and the wonderful things to come!

Happily married 🎉

October 16, 2021

296days 8hrs

Lynnie commented:

1292 days ago

Recently engaged? 💍 Share your JustSaidYes moment with WeddingWire for a chance to win $1,000!! Contest details here: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/justsaidyes-share-for-a-chance-to-win-1-000--t25205

Alex

I earned a badge!

1297 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Alex

I earned a badge!

1317 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics