Shelley

Burlington, Ontario · From November 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 23, 2022

615days 3hrs
KELLY
Traditions and Superstitions 🤞
KELLY, On May 31, 2022 at 11:18

Hey All! What traditions and superstitions are you sticking with? Something Old, Borrowed and Blue? Jump The Broom? Crush the Glass? First Look at the Alter?

Rebecca, wednesday 8-Jun-22 11
S
Wedshoots
Shelley, On March 21, 2022 at 00:32

Hi there! Has anyone used Wedshoots to capture your day of photos from your guests? How did you display the QR code and album # to get guests to download the app and use it? Did you display it once or...

Shelley, sunday 27-Mar-22 5
Abbie
Bridal Party Jewellery
Abbie, On March 20, 2022 at 19:30

Did you guys match your jewellery to your bridal party? Also, any ideas for affordable but nice earrings for a bridal party? I know what necklaces I’d like to get them, but with 5 bridesmaids it adds...

Abbie, wednesday 23-Mar-22 22
Jacquie
Did you send save the dates?
Jacquie, On January 18, 2022 at 16:08

Does everyone send save the dates now a days? Did you decide to skip them and were your out of town guests okay with that? Our wedding is in August and I was going to send Save the Dates to out of...

Caitlin, saturday 22-Jan-22 26
Sarah
Guaranteed tmi for many but...
Sarah, On February 29, 2020 at 17:18

What the heck do you do if your cycle shows up on your wedding day?I’m still 6 months away from the big day and maybe it’s due to the stress of budgeting for a wedding, juggling kids and working 7...

Sarah, friday 6-Mar-20 16
amysousa
First Look - What do we do?
amysousa, On February 17, 2020 at 08:54

Originally I didn't want to do a first look and have it all be a surprise for my husband-to-be, but we're going to be seeing each other the entire morning before the wedding since we don't have much...

amysousa, tuesday 10-Mar-20 18
S
Guest List - Contact List
Shelley, On December 1, 2019 at 19:32

Hi there, Is there any way for the mobile phone icon to also show in the contact list? Right now it only shows three icons: phone, letter (address) and @ (email). I would like to see at a glance who I...

Shelley, tuesday 3-Dec-19 3

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics