Skip to main content
Shannon
Shannon

Montreal, Quebec · From October 2018

Engaged since 09-2017 to the coolest dude I know and the best partner I could ever ask for. He just gets me. - Shannon xo

Happily married 🎉

October 19, 2019

1645days 3hrs
Shannon
Destination Wedding
Shannon, On November 5, 2018 at 17:54

Hi there! Does anyone have recommendations for a fairly priced resort in Jamaica to hold a destination wedding? Any tips to add on planning a destination wedding as well? Working with a travel agent...

Bianca, monday 19-Nov-18 4 92
Shannon
Guest List Backlash
Shannon, On October 24, 2018 at 14:43

Hi there! Has anyone had to deal with backlash from their family regarding your guest list? My future hubby and I just really want a low key and intimate wedding. Neither of us enjoys the attention...

Emma, saturday 27-Oct-18 37
Brittany
Get Me a Box of Wine! .... I Mean Wine Box...
Brittany, On October 24, 2018 at 17:09

So my FH and I are not religious... we don't have "readings" or "poems" or anything extra we feel we need to have for our wedding ceremony... Plus my FH is nervous to speak in public, so he's asked...

Brittany, thursday 25-Oct-18 20
Tasha
Did anyone else end up changing their plans several times throughout the planning process?
Tasha, On August 26, 2018 at 21:34

We’ve gone from $2500 venue, 60 guests, and a catered dinner, to backyard wedding on dad’s acreage, 120 guests, and sandwich platters, to renting out a hall and cooking a bunch of turkeys, and...

Shannon, wednesday 24-Oct-18 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics