Jacalyn
Jacalyn

Aurora, Ontario · From October 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 30, 2019

1717days 13hrs

Discussions

Jesica
Colours that go well with champagne wedding dress!?
Jesica, On August 18, 2019 at 23:58

I'm getting married in a champaigne coloured dress..any ideas on what colours the bridesmaids should wear!? I was hoping to do mixed matched colors with purples/ mauves 🤔

Maria, tuesday 1-Mar-22 12
Kristen
Limo Company -gta
Kristen, On July 15, 2019 at 19:11

Hi everyone! Does anything have any link companies in the GTA that they highly recommend? Looking for a party bus for around 40 people. Thanks!

Kelsie, monday 23-Sep-19 8
Megan
Fun processional songs?
Megan, On July 17, 2019 at 17:34

Help!! My wedding is in 25 days and my FH and I cannot find a good processional song for him and the wedding party! We want something upbeat and fun. I am open to any and all suggestions!

Stephanie, thursday 18-Jul-19 7
Samm
Flower Girl dresses
Samm, On July 14, 2019 at 16:18

Hi everyone! I have been looking and looking for flower girl dresses and have not been able to find any that we like. Any recommendations on where to look? We would like to stay away from ordering...

Taylor, friday 19-Jul-19 12
Vika
Ukrainian Mcs, Djs, Officiants
Vika, On May 28, 2019 at 21:02

Hi everyone, and congrats on your engagements! As we near this exciting time in all of our lives, I am finding that my dream of having a blended wedding with ceremony and reception in English and...

Jacalyn, wednesday 29-May-19 8
Melissa
a Friday Wedding? Ya or Nay?
Melissa, On March 31, 2019 at 00:34

Hello Everyone, My Fiance and I have been venue shopping like crazy lately, and we are now thinking about maybe having our wedding on a Friday instead of Saturday. We don't have a large budget, and we...

Rebecca, saturday 20-Apr-19 33

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics