Skip to main content
Alishia
Alishia

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia · From September 2018

I got engaged March 26, 2020, he proposed to me while we were in self isolation and bored out of our minds sitting on the couch! He wanted to bring some... View more

I got engaged March 26, 2020, he proposed to me while we were in self isolation and bored out of our minds sitting on the couch! He wanted to bring some light into this gloomy COVID-19 filled world! He is the man of my dreams and I cant wait for us to have the wedding of our dreams :)

Happily married 🎉

August 6, 2021

965days 14hrs
Alishia
Best or worst day?
Alishia, On April 9, 2020 at 15:11

If you were given the opportunity to have you DREAM wedding! Everything would be absolutely perfect and EVERYTHING you imagined but there was only ONE day that you could have it....would you if that...

Taylor, sunday 19-Apr-20 11
Alishia
Covid-19 Couples
Alishia, On April 8, 2020 at 17:44

How are you doing during this time? Was your wedding cancelled? Hard to plan? Nervous if your upcoming day will be cancelled? I got engaged March 26th, with everything that is going on in the world my...

Rayanne, friday 10-Apr-20 11
Amelia
❤️Love in the time of Corona❤️
Amelia, On April 6, 2020 at 13:41

What is everyone doing with their fiance or new spouses while you're stuck at home together? Are you having movie marathons, learning to cook together, or trying not to commit murder? Taylor and I...

Darren, tuesday 28-Apr-20 33

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics