Skip to main content
T
Taylor

Kitchener, Ontario · From August 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 30, 2019

1755days 0hrs : 37min
T
dj Help - Kitchener or Surrounding Areas!
Taylor, On October 1, 2018 at 09:29

Hi, Im looking for a DJ for my wedding in June. Im looking for someone who is really charismatic and able to "host" aside my MC. Im not super picky with music but want to avoid a lot of traditional...

Jenn, thursday 4-Oct-18 3 85
E
What are people wearing under their dresses
Emma, On September 28, 2018 at 23:30

Ok I’m having a hard time deciding what to wear under my dress. It’s a December wedding so hot weather isn’t an issue. I actually don’t mind pantyhose (I wear tights and opaque hose often under...

Donna, tuesday 2-Oct-18 9
J
Couples getting married on 30/june/2019 in Ontario
Jessica, On April 30, 2018 at 14:04

Hello ladies (and gentlemen), I am getting married Sunday June 30, 2019 and would love to exchange ideas and discuss any recommendations you may have! Anything helps! Happy Planning, Jessica ...

Janis, monday 11-Feb-19 5
T
(another) #hashtag help!
Taylor, On September 23, 2018 at 08:21

Hi Girls, I've seen some previous posts and you girls have come up with some clever hashtags! We are getting married in June, and need some help with a wedding hashtag! His last name is Flemming and...

BunnyBride, friday 14-Dec-18 3 59
Bell
Outdoor ceremony forecast is cold
Bell, On September 22, 2018 at 21:29

I am so deflated. Our wedding is in 7 days and the forecast says a high of 6 and cloudy 😕 The whole reason we picked the venue (a golf course) was because of the outdoor ceremony space (in a...

Carmela, saturday 29-Sep-18 12
T
Long Weekend Wedding help!
Taylor, On September 10, 2018 at 15:08

I am torn right now between my first date (july 6th) and june 30th (sunday) before Canada day. I found out my best friend is already in a wedding as MOH and would be very torn between us two, so I'm...

Moira, tuesday 11-Sep-18 12
Katrina
What song are you planning to walk down the aisle to and what song are you going to use for your first dance?
Katrina, On August 12, 2018 at 14:50

Hello ladies and gentlemen just curious to see what other people are thinking when it comes to walking down the aisle are you going to go with their traditional wedding march maybe a song that means...

Adamay, saturday 15-Sep-18 49
B
Did you count every guest in the late night stack stations?
Bryan, On September 9, 2018 at 23:41

Currently trying to book a venue and menu for the reception. One aspect we would like to include is late night tables(seafood, pulled pork, dessert, etc.). For those who opted into these options, were...

Stephanie, sunday 16-Sep-18 7
Emily
Something Blue
Emily, On August 28, 2018 at 09:41

What have people done or are planning to do for their something blue? I’m stumped.

Keri, thursday 27-Sep-18 32

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics