Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie June 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 30/june/2019 in Ontario

Jessica, on April 30, 2018 at 14:04 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hello ladies (and gentlemen),

I am getting married Sunday June 30, 2019 and would love to exchange ideas and discuss any recommendations you may have!

Anything helps! Smiley smile

Happy Planning,

Jessica

5 Comments

Latest activity by Janis, on February 11, 2019 at 22:03
  • Janis
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Janis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My officiant bailed and I’m actually having a hard time. We booked them May 2018. They cancelled three weeks ago on me via phone call. They also cashed in my check deposit and now my venue is intervening because I AM PISSED. I need a non-denomination to officiate because our ceremony is in the same place as our reception.
  • L
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello! Sunday, June 30th aswell!

• T
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi, Im getting married June 30th 2019 as well! Originally had another date but my bridesmaid couldn't make it... so we decided on the long weekend. What are you ladies thoughts on the long weekend wedding (assuming your Canadian) Did any guests seem upset by it?

• Janis
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Janis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations Jessica! My wedding will be in Burlington and there’s so many opinions getting on my nerves now that we’re nearly at the 11 months to go mark. I hope your planning has been going smoothly Smiley smile
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello Jessica! We are very happy to have you here Smiley smile Tell us a bit about the wedding you are planning. What have you already booked and what is next on your planning to-do list?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics