Skip to main content
Emily
Emily

Bragg Creek, Alberta · From July 2018

I'm Emily, and I'm marrying the man of my dreams come June 2019.

Happily married 🎉

June 7, 2019

1776days 23hrs
Emily
Buying table linens
Emily, On April 25, 2017 at 18:26

Does anyone know a good site to buy table linens that doesn't cost a crazy amount to ship to Canada? I've been hunting all over the Internet trying to find grey linens and I am finding it nearly...

Emily, wednesday 23-Jan-19 5
Emily
Paying Photographer in Advance
Emily, On December 16, 2018 at 23:28

Hey! I found a photographer that I really love her work and met up with her once with my fiance and she was really great. We wanted to go with her for sure but she sent me the contract and requires...

Brittany, friday 21-Dec-18 20
Erin
Hair and make up Edmonton!
Erin, On December 5, 2018 at 00:39

Hi girls, im getting married in Edmonton Alberta an in fortunately my hair and make up artist just cancelled on me. Does anyone have recommendations on mobile artists that do both hair and make up or...

Emily, wednesday 19-Dec-18 7
F
Alterations
Fiona, On January 28, 2018 at 11:51

Any suggestions on where to have my wedding dress altered(Edmonton area)? I contacted the dress whisperer but she’s booked. My dress is a size 10 and probably need it taken in to a 6....it was a...

Emily, tuesday 18-Dec-18 4
Bethany
Bridesmaids dresses
Bethany, On December 18, 2018 at 00:47

Has anyone ordered online? Do I risk it? Where did you buy your bridesmaids dresses?

Paige, wednesday 19-Dec-18 9
Hailey
Mini-moon in the Mountains
Hailey, On December 18, 2018 at 12:06

Hello! My fiance and I have been talking about options for a honeymoon and are stumped. We are moving abroad approx. 6 months after our wedding so we don't want to do a whole big expensive honeymoon....

Seleena, wednesday 19-Dec-18 12
Emilie
How much are you spending on alterations?
Emilie, On March 21, 2017 at 11:09

Hey amazing brides-to-be! You have a budget in mind for your wedding dress, but don't forget to include a little extra for your alterations! How much had you planned to spend on alterations? How much...

Emily, monday 17-Dec-18 10
N
donut bar
Nadine, On October 16, 2017 at 19:35

I really like the idea of a donut bar instead of cake or cupcakes! Has anyone done this?! What was the pricing line and where did you get them from? (If your around the central Alberta area)

Nadine, monday 17-Dec-18 11
Bianca
Photography - how much?
Bianca, On February 8, 2018 at 11:18

Hey everyone! Just wondering how much of your budget you're allocating to photography? I'm on the cusp of booking one and just need to know if what's she's charging is reasonable. The basic price fits...

Mandy, wednesday 3-Oct-18 37

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics