Skip to main content
Heather
Heather

Abbotsford, British Columbia · From July 2018

My fiance and I are both a bit nerdy and geeky at the best of times, especially about our favorite movies and shows. We both enjoy a night in more than a... View more

My fiance and I are both a bit nerdy and geeky at the best of times, especially about our favorite movies and shows. We both enjoy a night in more than a night out and are looking forward to our life together as an officially married couple. I also crochet and craft and am very sentimental about things and like capturing memories with writing and photographs.

Happily married 🎉

May 11, 2019

1783days 9hrs

Discussions

Joey
Changing your name - yes or no?
Joey, On January 24, 2019 at 08:05

A huge decision you'll make as you start your married life is whether either of you will change your name. Will you combine your last names into a new name? Hyphenate? Will your partner take your last...

Christiana, sunday 28-Jun-20 64
L
Fake Flowers
Liarra, On January 10, 2019 at 04:05

Has anyone used fake flowers for their bouquets or centerpieces? We are having a winter wedding and want photos taken outside, so my main concern is that the real flowers may wilt rather quickly. This...

Marissa, friday 11-Jan-19 12
Lynnie
What's your wedding season?
Lynnie, On January 9, 2019 at 13:05

Winter, spring, summer, or fall? When are you getting married? Winter? Photo from Sun Peaks in BC Spring? Photo by Jessica Ryan Photography Summer? Photo from Si Wedding Productions in Vaughan, ON Or...

Breanna, saturday 12-Jan-19 28
Joey
What age will you and your SO be on your wedding day?
Joey, On December 19, 2018 at 08:41

How old will you and your partner be when you each say "I do"? Age is just a number - what's yours? Photo by Breeze Photography in Banff

Emily, sunday 13-Jan-19 37
Lynnie
Who is older? You or your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, On November 26, 2018 at 10:44

Which one of you is older? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo by Marko D Photography in Edmonton Next question: Who was a bigger flirt before you started dating? Or start from the beginning here: You or...

Shla, monday 17-Dec-18 31
Joey
Is your guest list mostly friends or mostly family?
Joey, On November 8, 2018 at 08:05

What group makes up the largest percentage of your guest list? Old friends? New friends? Family? Coworkers? Buddies from a hobby or sport? Photo by Steve Gerrard Photography in Montreal

Bianca, monday 19-Nov-18 18
Peggy
Trouble giving up control
Peggy, On October 10, 2018 at 10:44

Has anyone else had trouble giving up control of the bridal shower and/or bachelorette party? I am a super planner - I enjoy planning. I also really like knowing that what's happening is something...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Oct-18 9
Joey
Did you meet your partner online?
Joey, On October 10, 2018 at 08:05

Did you meet your special someone online? Was it love at first click? Who messaged who first? How did they get you to swipe right? Was the start of your relationship analog or digital? Photo by Devee...

Jane, wednesday 7-Jul-21 28
Joey
How many guest are you inviting? More or fewer than your SO?
Joey, On October 4, 2018 at 08:05

Making a guests list takes lots of time and compromise. How many friends and family members will be there for you on your wedding day? Are you inviting more, fewer, or about the same number of guests...

Stephanie, saturday 6-Oct-18 23
Emily
Wedding anxiety?
Emily, On September 28, 2018 at 22:57

Did anyone have anxiety leading up to their wedding? How did you handle it? I can’t wait to be married but I’ve never liked being the centre of attention so the idea of the wedding with a large group...

Valérie, saturday 29-Sep-18 11
Kay
My wedding is tomorrow!
Kay, On September 29, 2018 at 00:14

So excited! I am laying out the last of the things I need prepped for tomorrow. I’m only nervous about the weather. It might rain and I don’t have a backup plan for my photos if it does! Yikes! I took...

Monica, sunday 30-Sep-18 9
Bell
Brunch reception-enough planned?
Bell, On September 28, 2018 at 05:48

Just want to ensure I have done "enough" for our wedding reception to ensure the guests will have fun and that things will run smoothly. We are having a late morning ceremony at 11 am. At 1130...

Heather, saturday 29-Sep-18 7
Valérie
i said 'yaaasss' to the dress!
Valérie, On September 29, 2018 at 16:37

Earlier this month, I tried on a total of 6 dresses. I was sorta torn between two, but in the end, couldn't stop thinking about THE one! My FH said "I'm no pro but, if you can't stop thinking/looking...

Jade, friday 2-Nov-18 14
Joey
How many weddings have you been to in your life?
Joey, On September 29, 2018 at 14:05

Let's see who leads the community in wedding attendance. Are you an expert wedding guest? How many weddings have you been to in your life? Photo by Strathmere in North Gower ON

Vinod, tuesday 2-Oct-18 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics