Skip to main content
Devan
Devan

Kelowna, British Columbia · From July 2018

Hi! I’m Dev, getting married to the love of my life in two ways! Starting off the weekend with a western style wedding, Anand Karaj the following day,... View more

Hi! I’m Dev, getting married to the love of my life in two ways! Starting off the weekend with a western style wedding, Anand Karaj the following day, then finish off the party with a reception on the third day.

Happily married 🎉

June 2, 2023

359days 16hrs
Amanda
Sticker Shock
Amanda, On October 25, 2022 at 12:12

Hello Everyone! Was there a vendor or even a venue that you absolutely loved but were completely shocked and taken back by for the price? My husband and I were completely shocked with how pricey some...

Vinod, monday 31-Oct-22 14
Devan
Couples getting married on June 2, 2023 in British Columbia
Devan, On October 24, 2022 at 14:04

How's everyone doing in their planning process? I feel like I'm way behind. An acquaintance of mine got engaged a few weeks ago and has already planned and booked everything for her July 2023 wedding....

Amanda, tuesday 25-Oct-22 1 32
Devan
Sikh/western Fusion help needed
Devan, On October 24, 2022 at 14:01

Hi all! I'm have two weddings, a western wedding on June 2, 2023 and Anand Karaj the following day. Everything is already booked. Because of the processing time for henna, and the fact that our temple...

Samantha, tuesday 8-Nov-22 2 53
Amanda
Sunday Weddings?!
Amanda, On August 15, 2022 at 23:44

What would you do if Friday & Saturday were all booked up?? Would you pick Sunday as your wedding date!!?? Who's all getting married on a Sunday??!! My husband and I got married on a Sunday!...

Carine, thursday 18-Aug-22 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics