Lydia

Vancouver, British Columbia · From July 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 29, 2019

1735days 1hrs
Lydia
Selling wedding decor
Lydia, On August 19, 2019 at 01:00

Hi all, I got married 2 months ago, and I am having trouble selling a few last pieces of our wedding decor. Are there any suggestions other than FB,Craiglist,Kijiji and Letgo where I could sell the...

Kimberley, friday 20-Sep-19 2 88
Lydia
Bride/bridesmaid getting ready outfits
Lydia, On May 4, 2019 at 21:23

Hi everyone, I am having a hard time deciding on whether I want go with the trend of giving robes/t-shirts for the bridesmaids to get ready in. The photographer will likely only be there for me...

Emily, sunday 12-May-19 19
Lydia
Transportation for local venue
Lydia, On February 15, 2019 at 20:08

Hi all, Just wondering what people have done when their venue where they are getting ready at the venue, that is also holding the ceremony/reception, in regards to transportation? Have you hired...

Amanda, monday 25-Feb-19 9
Sheryl
Lowermainland reception venues that allow outside catering
Sheryl, On January 27, 2019 at 22:54

Hi! So far, I've got our date penciled in at the Yaletown Roundhouse Community Centre, but that will not be confirmed until one exact year prior to our July 18, 2020 wedding date and we need backup in...

Lydia, sunday 3-Feb-19 3
Lydia
Animal table numbers
Lydia, On January 30, 2019 at 10:35

Hi all, My FH and I decided on doing sea creatures (otters, seals, dolphins) for the table numbers. Does anyone have any leads where I could find this? I have tried Zazzle and Etsy, but all they seem...

Lydia, sunday 3-Feb-19 12
Lydia
Allergy friendly gifts
Lydia, On January 20, 2019 at 21:01

Hi all, One of my bridesmaids has skin allergies, so I am having a little trouble thinking of gifts for her. I see alot of websites suggesting jewellery, makeup or scented related gifts (i.e candles...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 8
Lydia
Non-floral aisle/pew markers
Lydia, On October 8, 2018 at 21:27

Hi, I'm looking for alternatives to floral/candle/lantern aisle/pew markers. I don't really like the look of pom poms either, however seem to be the other alternative. Thanks! Lydia

Sharlene, tuesday 30-Oct-18 12
Lydia
Timeline for booking vendors
Lydia, On September 20, 2018 at 20:12

Hi all, I'm getting married next June, and I need some guidance about when to book vendors. We have the venue, commissioner, hair and makeup and photographer booked. My fiance thinks we should wait a...

Lydia, friday 5-Oct-18 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics