Skip to main content
Nicole Maid Of Honor
Nicole Maid Of Honor

Hamilton, Ontario · From November 2017

Nicole and I am a Wedding Planner for my best firned

Nicole Maid Of Honor
Custom Wedding Dress Help!!
Nicole Maid Of Honor, On April 14, 2018 at 22:53

Evening Ladies, I have been looking for last 4 ish months trying to find a Custom Wedding Dress Designer for my Best Friend Wedding.. I am looking in the Mississauga and Hamilton Area but haven't...

Kity, tuesday 1-May-18 6
Nicole Maid Of Honor
Flowers
Nicole Maid Of Honor, On January 26, 2018 at 19:55

Hey Ladies! I have an odd Request to ask.. I am looking for a Florist that can r able get Black Roses? I have emailed a few places but sadly none are able get them. Any idea ladies where i can look?

Nicole Maid Of Honor, monday 29-Jan-18 21
Nicole Maid Of Honor
Wedding Favors!
Nicole Maid Of Honor, On January 25, 2018 at 21:00

Hey Ladies! I am looking for any places in either Hamilton or Brampton area to make either custom shot glasses.. I have emailed a few places but seems to be hard getting responds back. I have looked...

Nicole Maid Of Honor, sunday 28-Jan-18 13
Nicole Maid Of Honor
Couples getting married on 20/april/2019 in Ontario
Nicole Maid Of Honor, On January 22, 2018 at 17:43

Hey, I'm Nicole and I am actually the Wedding Planner for my best friend Victoria. I have been honored to plan her big day and hopes get a few ideas or any advice anyone has. I am planning a Harley...

Nicole Maid Of Honor, wednesday 24-Jan-18 2
Nicole Maid Of Honor
Floating Lanterns
Nicole Maid Of Honor, On January 23, 2018 at 21:30

Evening Ladies Was wondering if anyone knew of a place or website that i can get floating lanterns for a wedding? The ones you light on fire under neither kind? The bride would like to send them off...

Erin, wednesday 24-Jan-18 5
Nicole Maid Of Honor
Wedding Invitations
Nicole Maid Of Honor, On January 22, 2018 at 19:21

I am looking for custom made invitations place in Hamilton? I am planning a Harley Quinn and Joker theme and bride wants customs invites and save the dates too... Any suggestions!

Erin, wednesday 24-Jan-18 7
Nicole Maid Of Honor
Planning a Theme wedding on a Budget
Nicole Maid Of Honor, On January 22, 2018 at 19:09

Hey ladies, I am planning a Harley Quinn and Joker theme Wedding on a budget. Looking for any Venues that allow dogs as a ring barrier. I am looking for any suggestion in the Hamilton Ontario area on...

Melissa, wednesday 24-Jan-18 4
Jessica
Candy Bar
Jessica, On January 22, 2018 at 16:52

Need some advice about a candy bar. I've always intended to do one, and now that I'm in the planning stages, I'm on the fence. I love candy, but I feel like we'll have a ton of food already. We have...

Kristine, wednesday 24-Jan-18 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics