Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole Maid Of Honor
Ontario

Wedding Favors!

Nicole Maid Of Honor, on January 25, 2018 at 21:00 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13

Hey Ladies!

I am looking for any places in either Hamilton or Brampton area to make either custom shot glasses.. I have emailed a few places but seems to be hard getting responds back. I have looked on amazon but shipping wasn't free.

13 Comments

Latest activity by Nicole Maid Of Honor, on January 28, 2018 at 15:17
  • Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will definitely look into that for sure... the couple has made a final budget for whole wedding so long under certain amount and not to pricy should be good.. Thank you Jessica for the idea
  • Rosalyn
    Devoted August 2018 Alberta
    Rosalyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honestly, just buy plain shot glasses and use stencils and etching cream! Cheap cheap!
  • Jessica
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depending on what your budget is looking like for the shot glasses, check theknot.com shop. thats where we are going to be ordering our glasses from for ours. not too sure how long it takes to get. but we found that option to be the cheapest for what we are getting even in american dollars , as opposed to etsy , amazon etc ..

• Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I hope so, thats the number one the couple is strick on is their budget so i hope i can get the shot glasses engraved for a good price. I dont want them to spend more and turn around and dont like them. Why i want customize and get couple approved first then engrave them. Fingered crossed it all works out and will look amazing.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No problem! A lot of engraving places (at least in my area) will discount engravings if you get more than 50 so hopefully you can do it all according to budget Smiley smile

• Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Going to look into it, just have quote out a budget for the favors and hopes it manageable. Thank you Erin for the idea

• Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I never thought of Costco at all for them. Now i have to definitely go and see there prices instead. I believe there is an engraved place in Brampton or Hamilton that i can hopefully can get around 100 done for not a bad price. Thank you Candace for the idea will look into that for sure.

• Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will instead look into Etsy for sure. Hopes get them engraved prob be the cheaper opinion i believe. Thanks Natalia

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would just buy a bunch of shot glasses in bulk online and get them engraved at a local store.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I were looking into doing customized stemless wine glasses for our guests and found that the cheapest option would be going to Costco and buying a bunch then getting them engraved at another store like Things Remembered or something
  • Natalia
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Natalia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd recommend Etsy. It's a bit more pricey but the well reviewed sellers are worth it! My coworker did that for her wedding and said it was a great choice.
  • Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yea i am not patient either and i am the Wedding Planner.. I have noticed i have call places to even get a quote of prices but half the time can be rude at times when i ask few questions. I emailed few places beginning of the week and nothing. So tomorrow i am going call them instead. I was thinking buying the shot glasses and going to the engraved booth in malls and see what they can offer for a price.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sometimes smaller places aren't great with emails I find. (I'm a really impatient bride.. I want IMMEDIATE responses, so I totally get how frustrating it is)

Is there a number you can call those places at? That might get a better response.

I can't think of any places who do this off the top of my head.. maybe things engraved?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics