Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole Maid Of Honor
Ontario

Couples getting married on 20/april/2019 in Ontario

Nicole Maid Of Honor, on January 22, 2018 at 17:43 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hey, I'm Nicole and I am actually the Wedding Planner for my best friend Victoria. I have been honored to plan her big day and hopes get a few ideas or any advice anyone has. I am planning a Harley Quinn and Joker Theme Wedding and been hard trying find Bridal shop that does Custom Gown as the bride want a Harley Quinn style dress and in color. Still haven't found the perfect Venue yet as its be hard since there be a dog as the ring barrier.

If anyone has any advice or ideas, feel free to message

Thanks and Congrats to Every Couple

Nicole

2 Comments

Latest activity by Nicole Maid Of Honor, on January 24, 2018 at 19:41
  • Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Joey, I was honored to plan her wedding she been there for me past almost 10 yrs. I wanted her to feel special on her wedding and not feel so stressed at all. I am actually going to school to be an event planner so thought this would help learn the ropes and i love it. We are customizing a joker bow tie for their dog with the date and year married. Also getting her step daughter a custom dress to look like the brides which i can wait to see..

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Nicole, I hadn't realized you were planning for a friend, that's so sweet of you! You must be one awesome friend and MOH to take on all that work. I'm sure your friend appreciates you! (Can't wait to see that puppy ring bearer!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics