Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole Maid Of Honor
Ontario

Floating Lanterns

Nicole Maid Of Honor, on January 23, 2018 at 21:30 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

Evening Ladies

Was wondering if anyone knew of a place or website that i can get floating lanterns for a wedding? The ones you light on fire under neither kind? The bride would like to send them off at the end of the night for good luck.

Thanks

Nicole

5 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on January 24, 2018 at 12:05
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could always try heading to your local Chinatown district for these types of lanterns.

• Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We be hoping to at a venue near the water is the brides plan but all depends on the laws in Hamilton. I wouldn't do wire lanterns scared would break before their even lit up. I was looking into bamboo ones actually but they were shipping from the states and take over 5 weeks to ship n a site the bride found. I am going try Amazon later.

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your welcome!!

Their beautiful i thought of that idea myself if you are if you are able to get the bamboo ones vs the wire as they can get caught up in farmers machinery if doing it somewhere rural.

Speaking from a farmers daughter. Didn't happen to my dad but happened to someone he knew.

vanessa

• Nicole Maid Of Honor
    Ontario
    Nicole Maid Of Honor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will look into Amazon and see what they have in stock. I will definitely read up on the laws before ordering any lanterns. Thank you Vanessa

Nicole

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amazon? Just be careful to read up on city or municipality By laws as some places do not allow them and she could end up getting find which would not be lucky at all. One of the towns I live by has a fine. Hope everything works out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics