Kristie Mendoza

North Vancouver, British Columbia · From September 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 20, 2019

1714days 11hrs
Lynnie
How many years have you been together?
Lynnie, On January 21, 2019 at 09:05

How long has it been since you first starting dating? How many years have you and your fiancé(e) been together? 📅 Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam, BC Next Question: How many wedding...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 43
Kendra
Is anyone else very unhappy planning a wedding?
Kendra, On January 23, 2019 at 15:49

I am planning my wedding and every decision I make is sucking the joy out of my life. I get anxiety when put deposits down, I feel like I’m behind schedule, we are going into debt, my bridesmaids all...

Elizabeth, tuesday 29-Jan-19 22
Kristie Mendoza
Belize (or Maui?)
Kristie Mendoza, On January 8, 2019 at 21:32

Hi has anyone gone to or planning to go to Belize? My fiancé and I have been to Honolulu in the past and were thinking of going to Maui this time around. But then Belize came up. As much as we love...

Bianca, tuesday 12-Feb-19 8 323
D
Tipping...who?
Danielle, On March 27, 2018 at 11:21

What is the deal with tipping? Which Vendors do you opt out of a tip...? Which vendors do you ALWAYS tip?

Bianca, tuesday 8-Jan-19 15
Emilie
What ring did he choose?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey lovely fiancés! Your ring is such a beautiful sign of the love and commitment you share for one another! What ring did he choose? Next question >> How did he propose? *** Image: Giphy.com ...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 83
Kristie Mendoza
Wedding Insurance
Kristie Mendoza, On December 8, 2017 at 18:23

Hiya! Does any one have any suggestions of insurance agencies to get wedding insurance in BC? We're about to put book our venue and put our deposit down, but we aren't getting married until August...

Kristi, friday 31-May-19 7 859
Kristie Mendoza
Is 2 years too long to be engaged
Kristie Mendoza, On October 3, 2017 at 11:40

Hi all,My boyfriend had recently proposed 2 weeks ago. We started looking at wedding venues to get a sense of when they are available and the cost. My fiancé wants to have the wedding in 2019. We had...

Geneviève, sunday 24-Mar-19 35 11,682
Kristie Mendoza
Flower Girl
Kristie Mendoza, On October 2, 2017 at 12:16

Hi everyone, Thoughts on having a flower girl at the ceremony? I feel like I could do without one just because I think it's an added cost and extra stress....does that sound harsh? I know a bride who...

Carol, tuesday 3-Oct-17 12 102

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics