Skip to main content
S
Samantha

Niagara Falls, Ontario · From June 2017

We're a couple of happy campers during the summer and nerdy gamers in the winter. We have an extensive collection of loose tea and coffee beans. I hoard... View more

We're a couple of happy campers during the summer and nerdy gamers in the winter. We have an extensive collection of loose tea and coffee beans. I hoard cacti and he grows carnivorous plants.

Happily married 🎉

October 13, 2018

2015days 16hrs
S
Intimate wedding: brunch or dinner?
Samantha, On June 27, 2017 at 10:54

My fiance and I are hoping we can have a small wedding of 25-50 people. My family is used to having the gigantic guest list, extravagant dinner, DJ & dancing etc. We're not comfortable doing all...

Kate, saturday 1-Jul-17 11
Emilie
Brunch: Before or After the wedding?
Emilie, On November 9, 2016 at 08:05

Morning lovely brides-to-be You can have a wedding brunch before you get married or even the morning after Which one would you go for? Before or After the wedding? Image: Buzzfeed

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 7
Natalie
Is this tacky and bad etiquette? fh and i don't seem to agree...
Natalie, On May 7, 2017 at 21:20

Hi everyone, Our wedding day will take place during the earlier hours of the day. We will have the ceremony at noon, followed by a cocktail hour and a brunch reception that will probably end around...

Natalie, tuesday 27-Jun-17 11
M
Wedding favors
Mel, On March 11, 2017 at 00:57

Hello, what is everyone doing for wedding favors? Also wondering what everyone has planned for bridesmaid gift and gifts for the groomsmen? Need some suggestions!!

Samantha, tuesday 27-Jun-17 16
Laura
Engagement pictures!
Laura, On June 24, 2017 at 23:08

Some of the engagement photos we had taken 2 weeks ago! I love how they they turned out! If you are looking for Calgary photographers I cannot recommend Studio Lumen highly enough! ...

Vinod, saturday 6-Jan-18 32
Emilie
7 brunch decors accessories
Emilie, On November 9, 2016 at 08:05

Morning wonderful ladies These brunch decor accessories are absolutely amazing! Which ones are your favourite? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Which ones would you have for your wedding? *** Images: Pinterest ...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 3
Emilie
5 brunch wedding cakes
Emilie, On November 9, 2016 at 07:05

Hi wonderful brides Let's continue this virtual brunch tasting! What wedding cake would you have for a wedding brunch? 1. 2. 3. 3. 4. 5. Which one is your favourite? *** Images: Pinterest ...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 5
Emilie
Which brunch invitation is your favourite?
Emilie, On November 9, 2016 at 07:05

Morning wonderful brides These invitations for a wedding brunch are so cute! Which one is your favourite? A. B. I personnally love the wording of B and the illutrations in A! What about you? ***...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 4
Emilie
5 great ideas for a brunch wedding menu
Emilie, On September 8, 2016 at 10:15

Hi wonderful brides! If you chose an early brunch as your wedding reception to enjoy the sun and wonderful meal with family and friends, here are a few tasty ideas to make you drool over your brunch...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 3
Emilie
Brunch, Lunch or Dinner Reception?
Emilie, On August 4, 2016 at 14:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be!! The reception, after you just said "I do", is such a special moment to celebrate with your loved ones. Will this special meal be a Brunch, Lunch or Dinner? 1. Brunch 2. Lunch...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 5
Zoë
4 elements 4 styles - Results
Zoë, On June 20, 2017 at 08:39

Hey brides-to-be! You made it to the end of the test ! If you feel like you might have missed a few questions you can see here. Now let's see what results you got! Majority of 1: The Extreme Green...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics