Nova Scotia, Canada · From May 2017

Happily married 🎉

June 30, 2018

2120days 5hrs

Discussions

Zoë
4 Sex and the City Looks: Choose one
Zoë, On July 10, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Time to choose your favorite hairstyle and makeup. a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>Would you be with a boyfriend with a big age difference?

Kyra, saturday 20-Jan-18 31
Zoë
4 Sex and the City bridal shoes: Choose one

Hello everyone! Just 3 more questions to find out which Sex and The City character you are. Choose your shoe! a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>4 Sex and the City Looks: Choose one ...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 29
Zoë
4 Sex and the City Wedding dresses: Choose one

Hello everyone! A dress says a lot about your personality. Which dress would you choose? a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>4 Sex and the City bridal shoes: Choose one

Jade, tuesday 6-Nov-18 33
Zoë
What would be the main cocktail at your wedding?

Hello everyone! What do you think of this weeks game? We are getting close to the end. What would be the main cocktail at your wedding? a. Cosmopolitan b. Champagnec. Bloody Mary d. Fruit cocktail ***...

Vinod, friday 5-Jan-18 31
Zoë
What do you think about marriage?

Hello everyone! I really love this game because I'm a big fan of Sex and The City. What do you think about marriage? a. I always thought I wouldn't get married, but secretly I like the idea b. I have...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 35
Zoë
Results: What would you do if...
Zoë, On June 26, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Time for the results! Majority A Less excitable than your typical bride, she’s always worryingly calm while others around her ask whether she’s selected her venue yet. She spends more...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 46
Zoë
Guests wear white to your wedding

Hello everyone! LAST question!! Are you excited to know the results? What if one of your guests wears white? a. I don't care, I look better b. I would get so mad c. I would tell her to leave ***...

Lynn_Wilki, sunday 12-Sep-21 94
Zoë
The first dance song is the wrong one

Hello everyone! We are getting closer... What would you do if the first dance song is the wrong one? a. tell the DJ b. complain to my mom c. get angry with the DJ *** pinterest Follow >>Guests...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 90
Zoë
A Guest gets super drunk

Hello everyone! Next question... What would you do if a guest gets super drunk? a. I would let people take care of him b. I would be a little bit pissed... c. I would be super annoyed *** pinterest...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 91
Zoë
Guests cancel one day before the wedding

Hello everyone! What if your guests cancel one day before the wedding? a. Doesn't matter b. I would be a little bit sad c. I would be so angry!!! *** pinterest Follow >>A Guest gets super drunk...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 93
Zoë
Your future husband wants to invite his ex

Hello everyone! What if your future husband wants to invite his ex to your wedding? a. I don't care b. I would think about it c. I don't think so!!! *** pinterest Follow >>Guests cancel one day...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 96
Zoë
The night before the wedding

Hello everyone! What would you do the night before the wedding? A. Watch a movie B. Check the little details C. Stress about the wedding *** pinterest Follow >>The day before the wedding you...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics