Skip to main content
Taryn
Taryn

Canmore, Alberta · From May 2017

I'm a very outgoing, fun, caring person who just wants my family and close friends to celebrate my day with me. I have been with my significant other for... View more

I'm a very outgoing, fun, caring person who just wants my family and close friends to celebrate my day with me. I have been with my significant other for 10 years now, so I am very excited this is finally happening!!

Happily married 🎉

September 8, 2018

2050days 12hrs
Taryn
Need Suggestions for the "kissing Game"!
Taryn, On August 9, 2018 at 14:09

Hi all you lovely brides out there!! I am looking for suggestions for when the bride and groom kiss during the reception. I really do not want to do the traditional "clinking of the glasses" as that...

Krystal, friday 10-Aug-18 8 2,685
Joey
What's your hashtag?
Joey, On May 7, 2018 at 08:32

Does your wedding have a hashtag? What is it? How did you come up with it? How are you sharing it with your guests? Photo by Marquee Marc in Richmond Hill ON

Victoria, monday 14-May-18 22
Taryn
Is a dj needed for the Reception to be fun?!
Taryn, On April 3, 2018 at 18:26

Hi all! I am looking for some input on if a DJ is essential to make the reception fun? My fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves and are looking to cut costs anywhere we can. He thinks we...

Jennifer, monday 16-Apr-18 32
Stephanie
Kitchen Charm
Stephanie, On January 15, 2018 at 14:01

Hey Guys, Has anyone heard of Kitchen Charm? I went to the Bridal Expo in Edmonton and received a call from Kitchen Charm. They said if I partake in the 90 minute presentation of cookware that I would...

Catherine, sunday 19-Nov-23 23
Taryn
If you're not sending out Save the Dates, when should your invitations go out?!
Taryn, On January 12, 2018 at 17:24

Hi all! I do not want to spend the extra money to send out save the dates. So how many weeks before the wedding is an appropriate time period to send out the invitations? Thanks

Cathrine, thursday 25-Jan-18 7 190

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics