Stephanie

Coquitlam, British Columbia · From March 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 15, 2018

2047days 6hrs
Stephanie
Shades of pink!
Stephanie, On June 28, 2017 at 16:13

Hello! So my fiance and I have discussed a lot about what our wedding "theme" will be- we aren't really going for a specific theme but we want it to be laid back and fun and a little bit rustic! So we...

Stephanie, thursday 24-Aug-17 16
Zoë
What is your wedding budget?
Zoë, On June 29, 2017 at 11:05

Hi everyone! No matter what budget we have... the goal is making our wedding dreams happen! What is your wedding budget? How much are you planning to spend? *** pinterest

Katherine, wednesday 24-Nov-21 49
Ashleigh
Diy wedding music- yay or nay
Ashleigh, On June 16, 2017 at 10:24

We are hosting an evening wedding next summer. Since we are paying for everything ourselves, we are being mindful that we are infact not a prince or princess on our wedding day. Haha. It is a formal...

BreddGar, monday 24-Jan-22 25
Zoë
Do we have to invite every guest with a date or a "plus-one"?
Zoë, On June 27, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides! If a guest isn't married or in a serious relationship, it's perfectly acceptable to invite them solo. Most guests will understand that without "and Guest" or another name on the...

Vinod, friday 5-Jan-18 16
Jen
I ordered another pair of shoes
Jen, On June 28, 2017 at 14:03

I couldn't help it. I found them and knew I had to have them. They were really hard to get my hands on them as they are usually gone the same day they are restocked! Ordered from Kate Spades website...

Jen, sunday 16-Jul-17 22
Stephanie
Weddingwire contest
Stephanie, On June 28, 2017 at 11:29

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if you can request contest entries from a vendor again? I sent the "booked a vendor" request to our venue before they had actually received our deposit and they declined...

Lynnie, monday 20-Nov-17 6 108

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics