Rachel

London, Ontario · From March 2017

Happily married 🎉

June 8, 2019

1777days 2hrs
Rachel
Registry
Rachel, On July 25, 2018 at 14:56

Hey guys! I'm looking for suggestions for good places to do a small wedding registry. My fiance and I have been living together for quite a few years so we don't need a lot. We prefer mostly cash and...

Chelsea, monday 10-Jun-19 23
Angel
Reception menu subject to change?
Angel, On July 25, 2018 at 12:16

I have already paid a deposit for my reception venue. I find it strange how signing a contract does not allow me to lock in the price and menu for my wedding next June. Other venues seem to already...

Jenna, tuesday 31-Jul-18 15
Hélène
Bridesmaids and Groomsmen meeting
Hélène, On July 23, 2018 at 21:24

Hello everyone, I was talking with my fiancé and he suggested we do a meeting with both the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. It would be the first ever meeting with either group. I wanted to make it...

Jenna, tuesday 31-Jul-18 16
Lindsay
Alcohol
Lindsay, On February 9, 2018 at 14:02

Opinion on open bar vs making guest pay. If we chose a wedding venue where we could supply our own alcohol we would have a open bar. If we chose a venue that is licensed we would have to make our...

Lindsay, sunday 3-Feb-19 30
Rebecca
Bridesmaid Dilemma
Rebecca, On February 8, 2018 at 21:03

So a friend of mine and I always used to talk about when I’m getting married she would want to be in my bridal party and she can’t wait etc.. well it’s now that time and I’ve asked her and I knew when...

Victoria, monday 12-Feb-18 21
Simone
Engagement photos
Simone, On June 1, 2017 at 16:32

Hello everyone,For those who are planning or have already had their engagement photos done, which one is your favourite?

Laura, wednesday 14-Jun-17 12
Rachel
When to book the venue
Rachel, On June 12, 2017 at 13:28

Hey guys! So my fiance and I are planning on getting married June 8 2019, how soon do I need to book the venue by since I want a specific date? 😊

Denise, tuesday 13-Jun-17 6
Sasha
Photographer suggestion
Sasha, On May 28, 2017 at 13:58

Hey guys! So we had our engagement photo session yesterday and because I love the photos so much I wanted to put it out there for anyone still looking for a wedding photographer or engagement...

Sasha, wednesday 31-May-17 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics