Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rachel
Beginner June 2019 Ontario

When to book the venue

Rachel, on June 12, 2017 at 13:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Hey guys! So my fiance and I are planning on getting married June 8 2019, how soon do I need to book the venue by since I want a specific date? 😊

6 Comments

Latest activity by Denise, on June 13, 2017 at 12:15
  • Denise
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with the previous comments. Sooner, the better. The venue is the biggest expense and good ones book fast! My venue -- some people already book 2-3 years ahead!

• Rachel
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Awesome thank you everyone! 😊❤❤
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    ASAP! Venues go fast!
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The earlier the better! Venues book up to a year in advance. My FH and I booked ours before we were even engaged haha. We booked in September 2016 for October 2017 and we were lucky they had one weekend left in that month.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most venues book a year in advance, sometimes more! You have lots of time to look around, this way you can find the perfect venue for you guys! If you want that specific date, I would ask the venues you are looking into if the date is available and when they usually have people start booking. We booked a year and a couple months in advance.

• Chelsey
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got engagement this past April and getting married Sept 2018. I booked it right away because I knew how fast the venue gets booked. You can always call your dream venue and ask when you should book. If you are looking at a bunch of different options you can always look now and then book a year from now. Smiley shame

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics