Toronto, Ontario · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

June 30, 2017

2463days 13hrs

Discussions

Zoë
FREE labels for your wedding guests
Zoë, On May 29, 2017 at 07:05

Hello lovely brides-to-be! We are starting this week with a gift! Sure you all have some things in mind to give your guests on the big day! We from Wedding Wire have designed some cute labels just...

Roxy, sunday 4-Jun-17 38
Zoë
Test: Is your wedding date in the right season?
Zoë, On May 2, 2017 at 06:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be! The wedding date is one of the most important things. Did you choose the correct date to get married? Answer these questions and find out if your wedding style matches the...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 16
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal lingerie
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:32

Hi future brides! We arrived at the end of this game. I love it, I don't love it. Last but not least: our lingerie! A. B. *** pinterest

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 23
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil

Hello lovely people! We are coming to the end. Completing our wedding look. Time to choose our bridal veil. A. B. *** pinterest Did you like the game? Want to share something? Start a new discussion:...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 32
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal manicure

Hello future brides1 We continue choosing your wedding look. Time to choose our manicure. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Hi lovely people! I love it, I don't love it. Slowly we are discovering your wedding look. Now it's time to choose your bridal bouquet. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it....

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 29
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal shoes
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:31

Hi lovely brides! We have to look pretty from head to toe! Time to choose our wedding shoes. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup

Hello future brides! With this game we will find out the look for your dream wedding. Now it's time to choose your make-up. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal hairstyle

Hi lovely brides! We continue with this game. This time we choose the hairstyle. Which one you love and which one you don't? A. B. Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup ***...

Cristina, friday 25-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your wedding dress

Hello lovely brides-to-be! We are starting with our favo topic: The wedding dress. You love it? Or you don't? Choose A or B. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 39
Zoë
Where will you put the labels?

Hello lovely brides! You have reached the last step to win the labels of Wedding Wire. I will send everyone that comments on this discussion the labels in a private message. I'm sure you will love...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 215
Zoë
What is your wedding color?

Hello everyone! Are you excited to see the labels? Tell us a little bit more details about your wedding. What is your wedding color? *** pinterest Follow next question >>Where will you put the...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 251
Zoë
Invitations with or without account number?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Are you ready to receive the unique labels? Time for a serious question. Would you put a account number of your wedding invitations? ***...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 238
Zoë
Dress code: yes or no?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We continue with the game of the week where you can win unique labels for you guest. Will you use dress code for your wedding? If yes, which one? *** pinterest Follow next...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 247
Zoë
Until when what time will your wedding last?

Hello lovely brides! As I have already explained, if you complete all the steps of this week game you will receive some amazing labels. Let's go to the next question: How long will your wedding last?...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 256
Zoë
How many children will you invite to your wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! I'm sure you will love the labels!! Are you excited to receive them? Next question: How many children will you invite to your wedding? *** pinterest Follow next question...

Clare, saturday 5-Sep-20 249
Zoë
More friends or family at your wedding?

Hi everyone, First question of the test! Are you inviting more friends or family to your wedding? *** pinterest Follow next question >> How many children will you invite to your wedding? ...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 272

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics