Aimee

Botwood, Newfoundland and Labrador · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

July 29, 2017

2456days 5hrs
Zoë
Results: What would you do if...
Zoë, On June 26, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Time for the results! Majority A Less excitable than your typical bride, she’s always worryingly calm while others around her ask whether she’s selected her venue yet. She spends more...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 46
Zoë
Guests wear white to your wedding

Hello everyone! LAST question!! Are you excited to know the results? What if one of your guests wears white? a. I don't care, I look better b. I would get so mad c. I would tell her to leave ***...

Lynn_Wilki, sunday 12-Sep-21 94
Zoë
The first dance song is the wrong one

Hello everyone! We are getting closer... What would you do if the first dance song is the wrong one? a. tell the DJ b. complain to my mom c. get angry with the DJ *** pinterest Follow >>Guests...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 90
Zoë
A Guest gets super drunk

Hello everyone! Next question... What would you do if a guest gets super drunk? a. I would let people take care of him b. I would be a little bit pissed... c. I would be super annoyed *** pinterest...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 91
Zoë
Guests cancel one day before the wedding

Hello everyone! What if your guests cancel one day before the wedding? a. Doesn't matter b. I would be a little bit sad c. I would be so angry!!! *** pinterest Follow >>A Guest gets super drunk...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 93
Zoë
Your future husband wants to invite his ex

Hello everyone! What if your future husband wants to invite his ex to your wedding? a. I don't care b. I would think about it c. I don't think so!!! *** pinterest Follow >>Guests cancel one day...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 96
Zoë
The day before the wedding you get a pimple

Hello everyone! What would you do if you get a pimple the day before the wedding? a. Stay calm b. Try to fix it c. PANIC *** pinterest Follow >>Your future husband wants to invite his ex ...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 92
Zoë
The night before the wedding

Hello everyone! What would you do the night before the wedding? A. Watch a movie B. Check the little details C. Stress about the wedding *** pinterest Follow >>The day before the wedding you...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
Zoë
How many wedding dresses have you tried on so far?
Zoë, On May 22, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be To know how big your stress level is, we need to know how many dresses you have tried on so far? Be honest! A. None B. 1 - 2 C. 2 - 5 D. More than 5 *** pinterest Follow...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 87
Zoë
What is your wedding budget?

Hi lovely brides-to-be We continue with our thermometer game . Time to talk about the budget! What is your wedding budget? A. less than 10 K B. Between 10 K - 20 K C. Betweend 20 K - 30 K D. More than...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 94
Zoë
How much time is left until the wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be The first question: How much time is left until the wedding? A. Less than 3 months B. Less than 6 months C. Less than 1 year D. More than 1 year *** pinterest Follow...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 98
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331
Zoë
In which province are you tying the knot?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Remember that this week the quiz is all about planning a wedding. If you complete all the steps, you will win a GIFT! Next question: In which province are you tying the...

Cynthia, monday 16-Apr-18 336
Zoë
What month are you getting married?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Aimee
DIY decoration in Newfoundland
Aimee, On March 13, 2017 at 15:45

I decided to make my own centerPieces and candy table which cut down on the cost

Aimee, wednesday 26-Apr-17 4
Emilie
Music for the entrance of the bride
Emilie, On March 3, 2017 at 09:15

Hey amazing brides! Let's start today's game with the most important song, the one you'll choose to walk down the aisle! What song will you choose? Does it have a special meaning for you? Continue...

Alex, friday 28-Jan-22 38
Emilie
What music will play during your ceremony?
Emilie, On March 3, 2017 at 09:15

Hey brides and grooms! Let's continue the game and give each other ideas! Will you have a band or choir in the background for your ceremony? What music will play during your ceremony? Continue your...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 19
Emilie
Choose a wedding invitation!
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:25

Hey lovely brides! This is the last question before I get to tell you your wedding style! Which of these invitations would you choose? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Ready to find out? Click here >>...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 96
Emilie
If you were a guest... What would you wear?

Hey brides-to-be! Your wedding style is also defined by your choices of wedding outfit... as a guest! Which of these guest outfits do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >>...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 90
Emilie
What manicure would you choose?

Hey beautiful ones! Gorgeous to the tip of your fingers! Let's choose a manicure to discover your style! Which one do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your favourite for your big day? Next...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 98
Emilie
What is your favourite bouquet?

Hey amazing brides! We're getting closer to find out what is your wedding style! But first... Let's choose a style of bouquet! Which one is your favourite? A. B. C. D. E. Which one did you choose?...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 93
Emilie
Choose a hair accessory!

Hey lovely brides! With or without a veil, there are different accessories you can choose from. Do you want to know what your style is? Choose one hair accessory! A. B. C. D. E. Which one did you...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 92
Emilie
Which veil would you choose?

Hey hey! How's the test going so far? Like it? It's time to choose a veil! Which one do you prefer? A. Birdcage B. Modern C. Elbow length D. Veil with accessory E. Long cathedral veil Next question...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 97
Emilie
How would you like your makeup to look like?
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:24

Hey lovely community! If you had to choose a style of makeup for your big day... How would it look like? Which one would you choose? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >> Which veil would...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 101
Emilie
Which hairstyle do you prefer?

Hey hey beautiful brides! Which of these hairstyles would you choose for your wedding? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >> How would you like your makeup to look like? *** Images:...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 102
Emilie
What wedding shoes would you wear?

Hey amazing brides-to-be! Now that you chose a dress... let's choose some wedding shoes to find out your style! What wedding shoes do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Next question >> Which hairstyle...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 107
Emilie
What wedding dress do you like?

Hey lovely ladies! Ready to start the game? Let's start with the first question to discover your wedding style! What wedding dress do you like? A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your style? Next question...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 112
Emilie
Complete this last step to get your gift!
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Did you already answer all the questions? If you think you missed a few questions, you can go back here to see the ones you missed : Click here to start the quiz In...

Karen, monday 12-Mar-18 103
Emilie
At what time will the party end?

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics