Jason&nataly

Toronto, Ontario ยท From September 2016

Happily married 🎉

May 13, 2017

1914days 0hrs : 10min
Jason&nataly
Wedding website
Jason&nataly, On January 30, 2017 at 22:43

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you know about some page where I can creat a website by free for my wedding!?, I am thinking to have online invitation and I would like to include some picture and...

Samtam, tuesday 31-Jan-17 3 68
Emilie
5 original invitation wording ideas
Emilie, On January 24, 2017 at 10:05

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! The wording for your invitation can be really fun and it's possible to make it more personal than the formal ones Which wording is your favourite? 1. Come for the love,...

Simone, wednesday 25-Jan-17 5
Jason&nataly
What kind of shoes!? matching with the dress or adding more color!?
Jason&nataly, On November 21, 2016 at 14:25

Hello lady's, I was wondering how many of you are thinking to wear a different color with your wedding dress...I am excited about the idea to add another color to my dress, matching maybe the bouquet...

Bethany, sunday 26-Nov-17 44
Maly
Booked a venue finally!!
Maly, On November 21, 2016 at 06:59

The club at North Halton in Georgetown! The event manager there is what sold me! And the beautiful place obviously! So excited!

Maly, thursday 24-Nov-16 31
Emilie
What wedding favours would you like to give?
Emilie, On November 21, 2016 at 06:39

You made it to the last question of the test! To discover where you should go on your honeymoon, let's see what favours you would choose for your guests A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your favourite? See...

Sonja, saturday 8-Jul-17 39
Lyvs
My venue: Carmen's
Lyvs, On November 1, 2016 at 19:47

Hello everyone, I am fairly new here and used this site to searching for venues. Most of the venues in Toronto are nice but also very expensive. So I started searching for venues outside of Toronto, I...

Suzie, friday 3-May-19 19
Melissa
Fitness plans
Melissa, On November 7, 2016 at 10:15

Hey fellow Brides-to-Be I am constantly trying to find new and interesting ways to get healthy, be it new recipies, fitness routines, yoga poses or just a new hiking trail. I am not a big believer in...

Lisa, saturday 26-Nov-16 23
Chelsea
Wedding dress details
Chelsea, On November 13, 2016 at 21:55

Hello beautiful ladies! I have a flow of inspiration again for some fun discussions! Out of these 15 different details on wedding dresses, which ones do you love and which ones do you hate? 1) Lace...

Natasha, thursday 17-Nov-16 13

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics