Skip to main content
Sarah & Tom
Sarah & Tom

Mississauga, Ontario · From August 2016

Hello everyone! My name's Sarah and my fiance is Tom. We're just a couple foodies who love to travel when we can and check out the nightlife and bar scene... View more

Hello everyone! My name's Sarah and my fiance is Tom. We're just a couple foodies who love to travel when we can and check out the nightlife and bar scene wherever we go! We can't wait to meet everyone!

Happily married 🎉

May 20, 2017

2527days 2hrs
Zoë
Would you use this cake topper?
Zoë, On April 3, 2017 at 08:05

GAME OVER Last but not least.. Would you use this cake topper? BE HONEST ***

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 101
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this make-up?

Girls, I see you are starting to like this game!! That is already good! Let’s see what you think about this make-up. Would you dare to wear this make-up on your big day? *** Follow here >>Would...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 107
Zoë
Would you dare wearing this lingerie?

Girls TRICKY TRICKY WOULD you dare wearing this underneath? Let me know… *** Follow here >>Would you use this cake topper?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 92
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this hair style?

Pretty ladies, And what about this hair? Over the top.. Would you dare? Follow here >> Would you dare to use this transportation?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 90
Zoë
Would you dare to use this transportation?

Lovies, Would you dare to use this as your transportation??? Let me know... YES OR NO Follow here >> Would you dare wearing this lingerie?

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 86
Zoë
Would you dare to wear these heels?

Hello Sunshine’s, Do you guys like this game? As this we can see how far you would go. Would you dare to wear these heels? Tricky... *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this make-up? ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 101
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this back?

Sweeties!! We start with this dress. Would you dare to wear this back? Comment YES OR NO *** Follow here >> Would you dare to wear these heels?

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 122
Zoë
Would you dare using this nail art?

Hello Sweeties, Who would dare to use this nail art for the big day? YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 99
Zoë
Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding?

Hi lovely Brides, Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding? It looks yummy YES OR NO Wedding cake *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this underneath?

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 96
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this underneath?

Sweeties, Would you dare to wear this underneath? Tell me… YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this front?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 89
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this front?

LOVIES, Would you dare to wear this front? Who likes it? YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this hair style?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 93
Sarah & Tom
Photography spots in mississauga or brampton?!
Sarah & Tom, On April 1, 2017 at 15:31

Hello lovely people! My fiancé and I are getting married on May 20th and we have yet to book a place to take our day of photos. We are having a church wedding in Mississauga and our reception venue is...

Zoë, tuesday 4-Apr-17 1 620
Emilie
Honeymoon - Zodiac Sign
Emilie, On March 20, 2017 at 08:59

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! If you're looking for the perfect honeymoon destination, here's where your horoscope says you should go!! Aries: Hawaii Taurus: Bali Gemini: Santorini, Greece Cancer:...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 40
Emilie
How long have a you been together for?
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 06:50

Hi future newlyweds!! We're already at the 6th question of the test! 6. How long have you two been in a relationship for? A) More than 2 years B) More than 1 year C) Less than a year Next question...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 50
Alexis
To invite or e-vite?
Alexis, On January 24, 2017 at 16:17

Hi friends! SO. Venue=booked. Menu/drink packages=chosen. My wedding is far away yet BUT based on current allocation of my funds, preliminary planning, and the fact that I do also need to anticipate...

Sarah & Tom, wednesday 8-Mar-17 38 1
Sarah & Tom
Photo venues accessible from Mississauga
Sarah & Tom, On March 2, 2017 at 10:29

Hey all! My fiance and I are getting married on May 20th (ahhh!!!) but we still haven't locked down a place for our day of photos. We have a couple criteria; 1. We would like both an indoor and...

Sarah & Tom, friday 3-Mar-17 6
Sarah & Tom
European honeymoon!
Sarah & Tom, On March 1, 2017 at 11:42

Hello all! Tom and I have decided to head to Europe for our Honeymoon and we couldn't be more excited! We are landing in Paris, heading to Italy next and I would love some advise; 1. Any advise on...

Vanessa, thursday 2-Mar-17 17
Emilie
Brides of 2017 vs Brides of 2018
Emilie, On February 1, 2017 at 06:05

Hey wonderful community! Do you like the trends for the year in which you're getting married? Let's see which year wins our votes! *** Start with the first discussion: Wedding Dresses: 2017 or 2018?...

Ciara, tuesday 28-Mar-17 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics