Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah & Tom
Curious May 2017 Ontario

Photo venues accessible from Mississauga

Sarah & Tom, on March 2, 2017 at 10:29 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Hey all!

My fiance and I are getting married on May 20th (ahhh!!!) but we still haven't locked down a place for our day of photos. We have a couple criteria;

1. We would like both an indoor and outdoor option in case of rain.

2. It needs to be easily accisble from Mississauga - that's where the ceremony and reception both are. So as gorgeous as Toronto is, I'm hoping not to risk that 401 traffic that we can't seem to get away from getting into the city.

Otherwise, we both like nature and archetecture so open to both!

We would love love love your sugegstions! Thanks in advance gorgeous couples!

Sarah & Tom

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah & Tom, on March 3, 2017 at 10:30
  • Sarah & Tom
    Curious May 2017 Ontario
    Sarah & Tom ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you! I'm going to take a peak!

• Sarah & Tom
    Curious May 2017 Ontario
    Sarah & Tom ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very exciting! Thank you Smiley smile

• Sarah & Tom
    Curious May 2017 Ontario
    Sarah & Tom ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sarah and Tom! You can take a look at our Real Wedding section and see if there are some in your area that get your inspired: Real weddings in Ontario You can also take a look at the venues near you in our directory: Wedding Venues Mississauga

And if you want something more out of the ordinary, you could look for venues like these: 9 unique venue ideas

I'm sure they would be amazing for your style of photography from what I've seen of your engagement picture Smiley smile Will you have the same photographer at your wedding?

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Braeben Golf Course on Terry Fox Way. Lionshead Golf Course is in between Mississauga and Brampton and it's a lovely spot! Congratulations on your wedding! We are getting Married May 20th, but 2018.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What area part of Mississauga? Will you be doing pictures before or after the ceremony?(What's the timeline? )
    Downtown Oakville is lovely if you are close enough, but if you have a general location to share I'll brainstorm!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics