Skip to main content
Jenny
Jenny

'Kelowna', British Columbia · From February 2021

Our Story Jenny and Pedro met back in October 2019 . Jenny was struck by Pedro’s kindness, while Pedro instantly fell for Jenny’s corny jokes 😉. They... View more

Our Story Jenny and Pedro met back in October 2019 . Jenny was struck by Pedro’s kindness, while Pedro instantly fell for Jenny’s corny jokes 😉. They couldn’t keep away from each other in the following weeks. Before they knew it, weeks rolled into months, then months rolled into years. In May last year, Pedro got down on one knee…Jenny said yes!

Happily married 🎉

June 22, 2021

1009days 14hrs

Discussions

Christiana
We got married during the peak of the second wave
Christiana, On May 8, 2021 at 15:40

Recently I've seen a lot of posts about people stressing or panicking about their upcoming weddings and covid restrictions. I thought I'd go over my pandemic wedding story to give you some of my fails...

Vinod, thursday 27-May-21 28 6
Danielle
June 19 2021
Danielle, On February 2, 2021 at 10:51

I wanted advice from other June 2021 brides to see what they are doing. I’m struggling between waiting and postponing. My wedding is in Ontario on June 19 2021. If I can have 50 people I am happy with...

Marie, friday 26-Feb-21 28 3
Lynnie
Traditional or Twist: Wedding Vows?
Lynnie, On February 17, 2020 at 09:05

What are your plans for the wedding vows? Are you sticking with the traditional promises of "in sickness and in health"? Or are you embracing more modern trends when it comes to your vows? Will you...

Jonelle, thursday 25-Feb-21 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics