Skip to main content
Jazz
Jazz

Grafton, Ontario · From September 2020

I m known to be bubbly and social but I much prefer to spend my time with my other half. I fell in love with someone who loves me through my highs and... View more

I m known to be bubbly and social but I much prefer to spend my time with my other half. I fell in love with someone who loves me through my highs and lows. I found someone who thinks about my needs as if they are their own. I found someone who will carry out pranks and let me laugh as loud as I can. I found my unicorn.

Happily married 🎉

October 13, 2023

194days 17hrs
Jazz
Couples getting married on October 13, 2023 in Ontario
Jazz, On October 14, 2020 at 08:58

A Friday the 13th wedding ? Has anyone been weighing the superstition into account ?

Jazz, friday 15-Apr-22 7
Jazz
Planning too far ahead, is there such a thing?
Jazz, On October 14, 2020 at 08:41

I really don't know I am doing everything a little too early . but with covid its has changed so many things.Am I the only one planning a 2023 wedding ? I thought it was best to avoid all the...

Celine, thursday 15-Oct-20 7 1
Amanda
Wedding Party
Amanda, On September 29, 2020 at 14:18

Hello WeddingWire Family! How many people are in your wedding party? What made you decide on the number of people for your big day? My fiance and I had talked about who we wanted to be in our wedding...

Amanda, thursday 5-Nov-20 44
Abbie
Wedding Colour Suggestions
Abbie, On October 12, 2020 at 17:53

Hello all! This is my first post on here and I’m very early days at the moment for planning but also very excited! ☺️ I would love some suggestions on a wedding colour palette....my fiancé and I both...

Abbie, tuesday 20-Oct-20 30
Sonia
Taking over last names
Sonia, On October 7, 2020 at 14:55

Hello soon to be brides or already married brights I just have a question here. I know it’s tradition for the woman to take over the husband’s last name. But what if the husband wants to take over the...

Jazz, wednesday 14-Oct-20 20 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics