Calgary, Alberta · From July 2020

Craft and DIY lover, OCD organizer, minimalistic boho

Happily married 🎉

October 16, 2021

914days 10hrs
Emily
Recommendations for silk/faux bouquet
Emily, On September 17, 2021 at 15:45

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to get faux flower bouquets? I decided I want faux flowers since they'll last forever but I'm having trouble finding places. I also don't want to have to...

Stacey Tc, monday 27-Sep-21 10
Kaitlyn
Wedding Shoe Help
Kaitlyn, On November 25, 2020 at 10:17

Hey everyone! Ok so I am looking for wedding shoes and I am really having a hard time finding what I am looking for. 1. Must have a block heel (ceremony and reception are on grass, aisle is a row of...

Courtney, wednesday 16-Dec-20 9
Sara
Wedding Cake!
Sara, On September 17, 2020 at 10:23

Hello Ladies! I met with a bakery in Ontario yesterday to discuss wedding cake and the price I was quoted absolutely SHOCKED me. The cake we envisioned is very simple, two tiers, 8" with 6" on top....

Jennifer, thursday 8-Oct-20 27
Megan
DIY fake flowers
Megan, On December 30, 2019 at 12:51

How many of you have done your own flowers? I’m thinking of doing either Costco or Michaels this is my inspiration! Also if you have please post pictures of how they turned out silk flowers...

Courtney, friday 11-Sep-20 12 1
Jean
Flowers? Should i diy or just buy them?
Jean, On July 13, 2020 at 13:54

Do you know what the average cost of flowers are? I'm debating about whether or not to DIY them or if I should search for an affordable florist? All my searches are showing that one bouquet is...

Courtney, friday 11-Sep-20 10
Courtney
Wedding Dress Alterations - Calgary Brides
Courtney, On September 11, 2020 at 16:17

Hi Ladies, I am just wondering if anyone has any ball park figures of how much I should be estimating for wedding dress alterations and if there is anyone in Calgary that you would highly recommend?...

Amanda, friday 11-Sep-20 3 94

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics