Skip to main content
Lindsay
Lindsay

Halifax, Nova Scotia · From September 2017

Hi, I am a Mental Health Worker in Halifax Nova Scotia and am currently planning a wedding for early August 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 3, 2018

2112days 14hrs
Lindsay

I earned a badge!

2202 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Lindsay

I earned a badge!

2202 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Lynnie commented:

2205 days ago

Calling all Halifax couples! Where are you getting married? Come share your wedding plans with each other in this community discussion: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/any-halifax-couples--t15361

Lindsay commented:

2266 days ago

Hi Julie, I am feeling unorganised as well lol but slowly checking things ofd of my many lists hahah. I'm doing a lot of DIY as well .. have all of my materials and now working on putting it all together . I ordered all of the bridal bouquets from Sheromi at Michaels in Bayers Lake 😊 She is awesome . I can't wait until all of the little things are planned so we can get down to planning out the fun things ☺ sometimes it feels as if I blink and 2 weeks have disappeared. In the next couple of weeks I plan on fighting with my printer and our invitations lol but it'll all come together for both of us 😊.

Julie commented:

2275 days ago

Hi Lindsay, just wanted to reach out and say congratulations on your upcoming August Wedding....the time is flying and I feel so unorganized even though it seems that I have been looking for things for ever...heheh...How are your wedding plans going? I love your flowers that you posted...I am still looking at flowers ...I am doing a lot of DIY...how about you?

Lindsay

I earned a badge!

2284 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics