Skip to main content
Joey
Joey

Baltimore, Maryland · From July 2017

Hello! For five happy years I was your devoted Community Manager. I've moved on now but my friend Lynnie cannot wait to learn more about you and help you... View more

Hello! For five happy years I was your devoted Community Manager. I've moved on now but my friend Lynnie cannot wait to learn more about you and help you through your wedding planning journey!

• WeddingWire Admin

Nancy commented:

2087 days ago

I need recommendations on Hair and Makeup please. I live in Edmonton, Alberta. I am getting frustrated, with two people already not contacting me, and if they do telling me their too busy to respond back. Anyone know any in Edmonton that is reliable please?

Stacey commented:

2109 days ago

Thank you for reaching out!

Natasha commented:

2150 days ago

Hi Joey. Thanks for the add! Love the website so far!

Chris commented:

2179 days ago

Thank you, loving it so far

Erin commented:

2201 days ago

hi how are you my name Erin I am from near London Ontario I currently just joined wedding wire to start my wedding plan there is so much to do where are you from ? how do you like this website

Ashley commented:

2372 days ago

Thanks for adding me! :)

Tracy commented:

2382 days ago

hello all, my name is Tracy, I am recently engaged, this will be my first marriage/wedding at age 46 - it took me this long to find him I guess. we are getting married May 26 2018, we have been together for 2 years, and have had so much sadness and bad things happen lately that we managed to get through together that to plan for the future and our happiness is a blessing. I am loving all the information I am finding on wedding wire, and being able to share with like minded brides to be is a bonus, as for all the things I think I know....i read some of your posts and lo and behold....I KNOW NOTHING!!!!!!! lol lol lol

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics