Skip to main content
Joey
Joey

Baltimore, Maryland · From July 2017

Hello! For five happy years I was your devoted Community Manager. I've moved on now but my friend Lynnie cannot wait to learn more about you and help you... View more

Hello! For five happy years I was your devoted Community Manager. I've moved on now but my friend Lynnie cannot wait to learn more about you and help you through your wedding planning journey!

• WeddingWire Admin
Joey

I earned a badge!

1779 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Joey

I earned a badge!

1833 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Round of Applause

We're giving you a round of applause! You know what people like to hear and have earned this badge for creating 20 discussions.

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Host with the Most

OMG!! 50 discussions! No more planning stress for you. You've got this wedding on lock.

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Wedding Wizard

Rock on! You've created 100 discussions and are now officially a community Superstar. You're on your way to becoming a household name!

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Joey

I earned a badge!

1837 days ago

Paparazzi

You're an inspiration sensation! Thanks for being our very own paparazzi :) You've earn this badge for posting 50 photos.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics