Skip to main content
Kathleen
Kathleen

London, Ontario · From July 2017

I am 24 years old, from Bluevale, Ontario residing in New Hamburg, Ontario. I’m lucky enough to be marrying my high school sweetheart who is loving, kind... View more

I am 24 years old, from Bluevale, Ontario residing in New Hamburg, Ontario. I’m lucky enough to be marrying my high school sweetheart who is loving, kind and supportive. When we get married, we’ll be just shy of 9 years together!

Happily married 🎉

October 12, 2019

1647days 19hrs
Kathleen

I earned a badge!

2265 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Kathleen

I earned a badge!

2266 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Kathleen

I earned a badge!

2267 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Kathleen

I earned a badge!

2314 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Zoë commented:

2470 days ago

Hello! Are you liking the community? Here I send you some tips to safe on Your Wedding. https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/7-super-simple-ways-to-save-on-your-wedding--t6149Hope you like it Xx

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics