Skip to main content
Tracy
Tracy

Montreal, Quebec · From January 2017

Hello, my name is Tracy. I'm a total newbie at this whole wedding planning and hopefully, expert brides out there can give me insightful tips. I recently... View more

Hello, my name is Tracy. I'm a total newbie at this whole wedding planning and hopefully, expert brides out there can give me insightful tips. I recently moved to the states and the wedding will be back in my hometown in Montreal, Qc.

Happily married 🎉

September 15, 2018

2040days 14hrs

Discussions

Tracy
How much, or what percentage of the total amount deposit on a wedding venue?
Tracy of Plan a wedding, On March 22, 2017 at 23:02

Hello, I'm new to this whole planning a wedding thing. How do wedding venues calculate how much security deposit and saving the date to request? Thanks in advance!

Katrin, thursday 17-Jan-19 13 8,511
Tracy
Seamtress in the city of Montreal?
Tracy of Quebec, On May 18, 2018 at 13:30

Can anybody recommend me a good seamtress in Montreal city area that price is reasonable and not overcharged. I need to hem my wedding dress and evening dress for the reception. Thanks!

Lynnie, friday 25-May-18 1 58
Tracy
Where to find affordable bridal dress in montreal?
Tracy of Quebec, On March 11, 2017 at 18:19

Does anybody know where can I find affordable bridal dress in Montreal?

Mei, saturday 17-Feb-18 18 10,635
Tracy
How to politely turning down a vendor?
Tracy of Plan a wedding, On April 19, 2017 at 10:41

I've been meeting a couple of wedding venues and have already picked the one for next year's wedding. What do I say to the others to let them know I won't be needing them? Thanks!

Vinod, tuesday 30-Jan-18 6 643
Tracy
September 15th 2018 + montreal qc
Tracy of Wedding Tests, On June 20, 2017 at 18:31

Fun wedding tests! Can't wait for the big day to come!

Zoë, wednesday 21-Jun-17 1 38
Tracy
My vendors + montreal qc
Tracy of Wedding Tests, On May 2, 2017 at 17:05

Here are the wedding vendors that I've booked: Venue(s): Plaza Centre Ville Catering: includes with Plaza Centre Ville Music/DJ: Exclusive Events Wedding cake: Yuki Bakery Photography: Marco Pagliaro...

Zoë, wednesday 3-May-17 1 48
Tracy
Wedding djs in montreal
Tracy of Plan a wedding, On April 5, 2017 at 14:11

Does anybody know a good wedding DJs to recommend in Montreal without costing an arm and leg? I've read somewhere that it depends on the number of attendees, I might be wrong. I have about 300-350...

Katherine, friday 7-Apr-17 3 78

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics