Skip to main content
Sheena
Sheena

Burnstown, Ontario · From April 2019

Lukas and I met back in high school from a snowboarding trip with a mutual friend. We've been good friends since, having road trip and hiking adventures.... View more

Lukas and I met back in high school from a snowboarding trip with a mutual friend. We've been good friends since, having road trip and hiking adventures. Two years ago on Canada Day we finally decided to end the "song and dance" and start dating. We both enjoy experiences over material goods which lead us to throwing a simple wedding but with lots of character and events for our guests. Originally we were planning to elope but decided it was best to include friends and family. I really enjoyed planning for the wedding. So much so I'm still so excited to see what everyone else is planning for theirs. Here to give advice especially on rural and do-it-yourself weddings. Also here for more tips/ ideas to help with some other weddings I will be apart of. I love to keep it as unique as you and your partner are and keep it simple!

Happily married 🎉

August 10, 2019

1692days 11hrs

Friends

Tori
Tori

Top 30,209 pts

I got married in October 2019

Elma, Manitoba

Add as friend
Sinéad
Sinéad

WeddingWire Admin

Getting married in January 2025

Galway, Galway

Add as friend

You don't have any WeddingWire Community friends yet.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics