Skip to main content
Marissa
Marissa

'Grovedale', Alberta · From January 2019

My partner Kevin and I have been together for over six years, and we have two dogs!

Happily married 🎉

October 16, 2021

893days 17hrs

Discussions

Marissa
Registry for Big Appliances
Marissa of Before the wedding, On April 24, 2020 at 18:34

So I was talking with my sister, and I told her I wasn't doing a registry because we have a lot of household items that are usually on registries. One idea I had was putting a money jar for our...

Marissa, saturday 13-Jun-20 10 207
Marissa
Honeymoon Destinations in July?
Marissa of Honeymoon, On February 9, 2020 at 03:35

I need help! We have been debating over when to go for our honeymoon, and we're leaning towards going in July. It's a bit backwards, as our wedding is in August, however I am currently working a temp...

Angele, monday 13-Apr-20 19 245
Marissa
Barbecue Food
Marissa of Plan a wedding, On January 20, 2020 at 20:15

Barbecue My fiance and I have agreed we both like the idea of barbecue food, and we already have family volunteering to help in the kitchen and at the grill. I'm not sure about a few things, and...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 16 183
Marissa
Hall chair decor
Marissa of Plan a wedding, On December 10, 2019 at 10:14

I've been thinking about how I want to decorate the chairs and tables for the ceremony and reception. I love pinterest, but I mostly see photos of fancy chairs or chairs with full chair covers. Does...

Marissa, wednesday 11-Dec-19 8 136
Marissa
Waterfall Engagement Photos
Marissa of Before the wedding, On September 15, 2019 at 23:14

I just got our engagement photos form our photographer (Smile $ Say Cheese Photography) and I wanted to share them on here! We went to Kinuseo Falls in Tumbler back in June, and we're getting...

Kelsie, tuesday 17-Sep-19 12 112
Marissa
How to incorporate mother's wedding dress
Marissa of Wedding fashion, On May 16, 2019 at 15:32

Hello! I have been given free rein of both my mother's wedding dress and my moh's wedding dress. I am interested in ideas of how to incorporate the dress or both dresses into our wedding. I'm...

Marissa, wednesday 19-Jun-19 10 123

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics