Katrina
Katrina

Montreal, Quebec · From January 2023

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

June 1, 2024

36days 11hrs : 48min

Discussions

Katrina
Suggestions for reception timeline: host, games, at reception? ..
Katrina of Wedding reception, On February 10, 2023 at 13:14

Hi community! Still new to planning & being a member on WeddingWire 🥹 My fiancé and I are in the final stages of booking our venue and now comes the part of the timeline/schedule for the...

Katrina, thursday 26-Oct-23 7 200
Katrina
moh & bridesmaids dresses
Katrina of Quebec, On July 6, 2023 at 16:55

Hi community! I am looking for recommendations for MOH & bridesmaids dresses. Online websites or stores (Montreal area). I was thinking of either having the option to buy online or in store....

Jackie, tuesday 11-Jul-23 7 74
Katrina
When to send out invitations? Ceremony & Reception
Katrina of Plan a wedding, On May 24, 2023 at 13:36

Hi community! I am getting married next year June 1st 2024.I overheard that it’s best to send out the invitations (ceremony and reception) 6 months ahead. So January 2024? However .. I will be having...

Marie-france, monday 29-May-23 10 215
Katrina
Great Montreal area: In search of chapel or small venue for ceremony
Katrina of Quebec, On April 13, 2023 at 11:44

Hi community! I am starting to lose hope.. I am currently looking for a small venue or chapel for my ceremony.. Many places are either 250 + guests or located in downtown Mtl or Old Port.. I already...

Carine, monday 17-Apr-23 2 30
Katrina
Ceremony location ideas (other than in a church)
Katrina of Wedding ceremony, On February 27, 2023 at 11:05

Hi community! So my fiancé and I booked our reception venue thinking that we could do our ceremony at the church I attend.However when I had a discussion with the pastor he mentioned that since I am a...

Desirée, sunday 19-Mar-23 9 322
Katrina
Looking for officiants who can do a ceremony in english and french
Katrina of Quebec, On February 28, 2023 at 11:28

Hi community! *Montreal, Quebec region* I am looking for a wedding officiant who can do our wedding ceremony in english and french..My family is mostly english and my fiancé’s side is french. I was...

Lamborghini, friday 10-Mar-23 5 40
Katrina
Wedding + bridesmaids dresses: rent or buy?
Katrina of Wedding fashion, On February 3, 2023 at 10:27

Hi community! This is my very first time posting.. I was wondering what are your opinions on buying or renting your wedding dress and also for bridesmaids? .. As someone who is sentimental I’d love to...

Dessa, monday 13-Feb-23 18 272

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics