Skip to main content
Jaime
Jaime

Ottawa, Ontario · From May 2022

I live in the Northwest Territoires, which is remote at times and limited for wedding planning. Because of our locations, we have set the date of Jan 6,... View more

I live in the Northwest Territoires, which is remote at times and limited for wedding planning. Because of our locations, we have set the date of Jan 6, 2024, in Ottawa. I look forward to the challenges and happy moments of planning a destination wedding, connecting with others, and learning their tips.

Happily married 🎉

January 6, 2024

102days 13hrs

Discussions

Jaime
Spanks!
Jaime of Wedding fashion, On October 9, 2023 at 13:26

Hi ladies, My wedding dress is low-back. I'm looking for a spank that will go to Knees and smooth my butt. Help!!

Lynnie, wednesday 11-Oct-23 1 27
Jaime
Kids goodie bags
Jaime of DIY, On January 14, 2023 at 18:47

Hi everyone, I want to make the kid's goodie bags to keep them occupied during dinner. Has anyone else made these, and if so, what did you include? Thanks Jaime

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 11 172
Jaime
Online invitation
Jaime of Plan a wedding, On August 17, 2023 at 17:22

Hello, Due to ongoing wildfires where I live, we had to cut cornersLooking for a website that offers free website invites. Thank you

Michelle, sunday 17-Sep-23 3 44
Jaime
Dance classes
Jaime of Plan a wedding, On July 19, 2023 at 14:27

I live remotely and attending dance classes for my partner and myself would be impossible. Does anyone have and good online, you tube course you can share. First dance

KELLY, thursday 27-Jul-23 1 33
Jaime
Dance Lessons
Jaime of Plan a wedding, On July 25, 2023 at 12:31

Hi We live remote and going to a dance studio is not an option. Looking for online courses- free! Or you tube channels, anything you can think of

Stephanie, tuesday 25-Jul-23 1 31
Jaime
Photographer
Jaime of Plan a wedding, On January 17, 2023 at 19:44

Hi ladies, My partner and I have decided to opt out of a photographer. We already live remotely and spending a lot to have a wedding in Ottawa with our families. I’m seeking ideas, leads or anything...

Svetlana, monday 23-Jan-23 13 120 1
Jaime
Wedding colors
Jaime of Plan a wedding, On January 15, 2023 at 18:08

Hi, Is there a website that can help you build your wedding colours? I live remotely and do not have the opportunity to shop around. Thanks in advance J

Rebecca, monday 16-Jan-23 6 58
Jaime
Wedding dress Rental
Jaime of Ontario, On January 14, 2023 at 18:43

Hi everyone, Does anyone know of a location in Ottawa, Ontario, that rents wedding dresses? Thanks for your help, Jaime

Carine, monday 16-Jan-23 1 21

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics