Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Your favorite gift

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding Tests 139

Hi everyone! GAME WIN The most valuable presents don’t come from the store. They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner. What is your favorite gift? *** pinterest Follow >>What do you like the most about your partner? ...

Hi everyone!

GAME WIN

The most valuable presents don’t come from the store. They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner.

What is your favorite gift? Smiley heart

21c4c2db2f23e87ef723f5f4beb3d5f6.jpg

pinterest

Follow >>What do you like the most about your partner?

139 Comments

• J
    Curious April 2018 Alberta
    Jesse ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A cheese grater. I kid you not. It was the funniest, most random thing I've ever been given as a gift, and I still think it's great haha!

• T
    Beginner June 2018 Ontario
    Tamara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He looks after everything in the mornings before work cause I take so much longer to get ready than he does.
  • Amanda
    Frequent user September 2017 Quebec
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think my most favorite gift ever was the gift of change. He knew he wasn't the person he wanted to be and after a wake up call he decided that if I was as imoprtant as he said I was he had to make a change and he has continued on that path. Couldnt be prouder!
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Non-materialistic: Every morning he wakes up at 5:30am to drive me to the bus stop so I can catch a bus to work. So sweet of him. He doesn't have to do that but he offered to and I appreciate it so much!
    Material possession: other than the engagement ring and promise ring he got me, one thing that comes to mind is one day I was really sick and when he got home from work he surprised me with a stuffed animal and chicken noodle soup. It was so thoughtful
  • Mallory
    Beginner March 2018 Ontario
    Mallory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is going to sound super weird, but my favourites are the cast iron frying pan and my coffee perk. Both get used almost daily and I love them!

• A
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift (aside from my engagement ring) has to be my pandora bracelet. Not only was it beautiful but he now has fall back ideas for other gift giving occasions. It's been fun filling that bracelet up.
  • Kasandra
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Kasandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably the cat, he superised me with a cat on Valentines day
  • Chantal
    Beginner August 2018 Alberta
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Him being him. Him being in my life. He's a gift to me in its self.
  • A
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Adria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Over the years I've gotten some pretty amazing gifts from him. He's such a thoughtful gift giver and the gift of him and my engagement ring is the obvious. Other then that though my most favourite gift was one he got me for our first anniversary together. We were still in high school, in grade 11 and our class was traveling in Guatemala. I woke up the morning of our anniversary with a cute red knitted Guatemalan elaphant stuffy with a small baggy tied around its neck. In the baggy was the most beautiful oval stone silver ring that I still wear every single day. We pretend it was a promise ring which isn't really true because we were still only 16 at the time but that was the first time we both really started thinking of each other as someone we might actually be marrying.
  • Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know if my engagement ring counts as a gift but thats definitely it Smiley love

• Jennifer
    Frequent user August 2017 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the best gifts would have to be the nutcracker he made for me or my ruby red shoes for the wedding so that i could have something from wizard of oz incorporated into our wedding.

• Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His favourite gift to me it's is love, that's all I want from him.

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's not the most creative gift giver and i don't like surprises. maybe our dog if he counts as a gift?

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift from him is really just him! I don't know where I'd be without him.
  • Meggan
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Meggan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My first mothers day was a month after our daughter was born and he bought me a tiny heart necklace with a sapphire that spins in the center it is my favourtie gift as it is exactly the type of jewelry I love and he made my first mothers day extra special.

• Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We aren't big gift givers. But my favorite gift was flannel sheets. Haha. He knows how much i love them and how cold i always am, and no matter how hot he gets at night, he still bought a set so i didn't freeze.

• A
    Newbie August 2017 Ontario
    Ashlee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift from AJ is pillows.Every year for Christmas I get new pillows. I told AJ once how much I love soft, fluffy pillows and now he makes sure our pillows are always almost new!
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's a great gift giver - I like them all - my necklace, ring, shoes etc. except the one time he bought me a frying pan for valentines! LOL Smiley tongue

• Jennifer
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He bought me a necklace (the first necklace and diamond he ever bought me) and when he gave it to me he told me this extravagant story of why he picked it, what it reminded him of, and why it was the perfect necklace for me. It was the sweetest thing! I'll never forget it... even if I may have lost the necklace 😖😥
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well not going to say him cuz pretty much everyone else did.. the best store bought gift was definitely my ring, brought me the most joy. The thing I appreciate most about being with him is his appreciation of me and what I do for him.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hahahaha your answers buckle me every time
  • Jen
    Curious July 2017 Alberta
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Being with him and him asking me to marry him it's a dream come true.
  • Mariah
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Mariah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our kids are the best gift we've ever had. ❤
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Kitchen Aid mixer... We bake together.
  • Kirsten
    Ontario
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift is hearing I love you. The commitment in my fiancé's voice every time he says those words gives me butterflies. His ability to continue to "keep on keeping on" after all that life has thrown at him and be by my side is something I cherish because I know the words I love you are deeply embedded and intertwined in each other's hearts.

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The gift of his time and making my laugh! Those are the best gifts he's given me. There are a few things we've given each other but just being with him and laughing is the greatest gift of all!
  • T
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Tedi-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Getting engaged to him- it was his birthday present and my Christmas present all rolled into one!

• Kirsty
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Kirsty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He is my dream gift ❤️. Id be lost if it werent for him.
  • Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift that he gave me would have to be my rose gold heart necklace that he got me for Christmas, it matches the rose gold in my engagement ring

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He is my gift honestly! I would be so lost without him!

• Marleau
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would have to say my favourite gift is the memories we have created over the 3 years together. We aren't ones for material items and don't really buy gifts. We do more travel and adventures together.

• Alicia
    Curious July 2020 British Columbia
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's my favourite gift but the gift that is the biggest pain in my butt Smiley smile I wouldn't trade him for a jar of pickles lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics