Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Your favorite gift

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding Tests 139

Hi everyone! GAME WIN The most valuable presents don’t come from the store. They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner. What is your favorite gift? *** pinterest Follow >>What do you like the most about your partner? ...

Hi everyone!

GAME WIN

The most valuable presents don’t come from the store. They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner.

What is your favorite gift? Smiley heart

21c4c2db2f23e87ef723f5f4beb3d5f6.jpg

pinterest

Follow >>What do you like the most about your partner?

139 Comments

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Corny, but he is my fave gift. he's so good to me and that's worth more then everything material
  • Melissa
    Beginner August 2017 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's my gift, everyday.

• F
    Beginner September 2017 Alberta
    Fran ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One of my favorite gifts from Dave is a coffee mug that says "I love you" on one side, and "with all my heart" on the other side. Dave surprised me at work with the mug that had chocolates and stuffie in it. The mug is on my desk as I type and it always makes me smile.

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift was him.

• M
    Beginner September 2017 British Columbia
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift was a puppy he found for me, one that I had always wanted Smiley smile
  • Jennifer
    Beginner July 2017 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift was the stuffed monkey he got me for our first valentine's day. He told me when he gave it to me, he didn't want to get the other ones since it had big eyes and looked like it was on LSD. This stuffed animal was the best (normal) looking one. I take it with me whenever I travel without him.

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have one specifically, but every time he gives me a gift, he writes a letter to go along with it and they are always so sweet. I think I enjoy those more than the present sometimes lol.

• T
    Beginner July 2017 British Columbia
    Teress ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's not one specific gift; it's the little things here and there. And I wouldn't have our kids if it weren't for him
  • S
    Curious September 2018 Manitoba
    Santana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift would have to be the fuzzy housecoat he got me out second Christmas together. I've always wanted one and I was so excited when I got it. I still wear it every day.

• Meggie-Anne
    Curious June 2018 Quebec
    Meggie-Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift is the letter he gave to me couple months ago, it was so cute. He wrote things like I make his days better with my good humor and I am the best fiancé, he also wrote that I'm gonna be the best mother for his children and other cute stuff like this (which he never did in the past)
  • Ashley
    Beginner August 2017 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Picking up that bottle of wine he knows I love and on those days I need it most.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics