Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Splurge or Save: Attire?

Lynnie, on August 21, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding fashion 100

Let's talk about wedding day attire! Wedding dresses and tuxes and suits... oh my! Are you splurging or saving? And why? Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to go to the next question, Splurge or Save: Venue? >>Click here to return to the previous question, Splurge or Save: Invitations?...

Let's talk about wedding day attire! Wedding dresses and tuxes and suits... oh my! Smiley laugh

Are you splurging or saving? And why?

Photo from Pinterest

Photo from Pinterest

>>Click here to go to the next question, Splurge or Save: Venue?

>>Click here to return to the previous question, Splurge or Save: Invitations?

100 Comments

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Saving! I really cant justify spending a lot of money on something i will wear one time when i could put the money towards travelling or a house down payment...
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely splurged
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For me it seems like a splurge because wedding dresses are expensive! But really, I'm sticking to the lower end of dress budgets. My fiancé, on the other hand....he loves dressing up and this was the perfect excuse for him to get himself a nice custom made suit, so we'll be splurging there (but at least he'll get to wear it more than once)
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely saving! I personally don't want to spend more than a few hundred dollars on my dress. I want it to reflect me and my style and the dresses I have liked the most for myself are not the typical "bridal" dresses though they are beautiful on others

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics