Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rachel
Curious May 2018 British Columbia

Invitations

Rachel, on August 1, 2017 at 00:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 27

Did anyone order their save-the-dates or invites from vistaprint? How did it go?

27 Comments

Latest activity by Bailey, on April 24, 2020 at 00:27
  • B
    Newbie December 2020 Ontario
    Bailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would recommend Paperlust over Vistaprint, they are a new entrant into the Canada space but the have much nicer print options and paper quality.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our modern style

Invitations 1
  • Shelby
    Frequent user October 2017 British Columbia
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes! I am so happy with how they looked and the price!

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's easy to find on their US site, but the canadian one is a bit of a pain. If you use the online chat help, and ask them for the free wedding sample pack, they'll send you the link, and just double-check they don't accidentally send you to the US one.

• Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where do you find the wedding sample? That sounds like a good idea

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got our save the dates, bridal shower invites & thank you cards and wedding invitation package from them. Super easy to design, great quality and fast shipping. Plus, you can usually find discount codes to use for anywhere between 25-60% off.

I definitely recommend them! And if you need help, they do have customer service reps that can help you with a design (for a $5 fee, I believe) and you can customize any of the designs.

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered a free sample wedding package from them, which looked great. We're not sure we're printing with them now that I have a cricut, but we're probably still ordering our save the dates from them.

• Rachel
    Curious May 2018 British Columbia
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my gosh, thank you everyone!!! I checked out the vistaprint site. My stone on my engagement ring is tanzanite with diamonds, and so I am doing the wedding around that color. (Tanzanite is our daughters birth stone.) I will do some looking around!!

• Laura
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm planning to order my shower invitations from Vistaprint. They have such a selection and their options are beautiful too!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! We decided to pull some of these colours for decor and stuff.
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ordered our invites off of Vistaprint! And we loved them! You can totally customize them to anything you want and any size you might need! I have suggested Vistaprint to almost everyone for anything you might need stationary for. Shower invites, wedding invites, thank you cards, rsvps. Everything! And when they have a sale... so worth it!!

Invitations - 1
  • Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have also heard great things about Optimal Print too!

We are definitely going to go with either Optimal Print or Vista Print!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered post card sized inserts from Vista print and they are perfect! Fast delivery and no problems

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOVE! Can't wait to see it all together!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks!!! I love them together! There is gold in my dress which gave me the inspiration of those colours!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh yeah Etsy is another great option!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Purple and gold is so elegant. I love those two colours together. Good choice!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha I get that a lot! But no we don't have an actual them besides it wanting to be elegant. But our colour scheme was purple and gold and so we decided to incorporate the gold into the invitations.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

These look great, Chelsea. I really wish we looked into making our invites on Vistaprint before deciding to print them ourselves. What kind of theme do you have for your wedding. Is it a Great Gatsby theme by any chance? If so, these go perfectly with that!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love love love the lightning bugs/fireflies. I have a big obsession with them. I love these invites

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

These are beautiful! We are going to be printing our own at home with paper we purchased from michaels and a template we ordered from Etsy but will be using vista print for our save the dates.

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered our save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, envelope seals and our jack and jill tickets from vistaprint! They always have different sales going on, you can get up to as high as 60% off of products. They ship really fast, even when you don't pay for fast shipping. I got most of my products within 3-4 business days. They also have tons of different options to choose from!

thank you cardsthank you cardsBack of save the dateBack of save the dateEnvelope sealsEnvelope sealsFront of invitationFront of invitationJack and jill ticketJack and jill ticketBack of invitationBack of invitationFront of save the dateFront of save the date

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered our invitations on Vista Print along with a few other things. They have great prices, frequent sales and excellent customer service. We will also be getting our thank you cards through them as they match the invitation.

Invitation

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rachel! Love to see you in the community! Here I send you some inspiration: Invitations - Invitations are here!!!! - Invitations are in!! - Invitations -Invitations with or without account number? - Invitations - Invitations Duel - Which one? I hope this helps xx

• Sasha
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oops forgot to insert photo

Invitations - 1
  • Sasha
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did our invitations through vista print and we loved them! We have gotten so many compliments on them. I only have a photo of the invitation but the RSVP card was really cute and simple and went so well with our rustic theme. We weren't originally going to go with them but we found they were sooo much cheaper than other options. For 40 invitations, 30 RSVPs and all the envelopes, 60 envelope seals plus we paid to upgrade the invitation from stock paper to glossy finish it was only 80$ whereas the other places I was looking it would have cost over 100. I definitely recomend them. Their shipping was super fast too, got it in less than a week.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think a lot of ppl here did actually! I did.. ordered them at 50 percent off. I put a picture on mine, I think if I did it over again I'd ask for a gloss finish not a matte finish. It was just cheaper for matte, but I think the picture would have turned out clearer

Invitations - 1

Invitations - 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics