Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kate
Featured August 2022 Ontario

2023 Brides!

Kate, on January 1, 2023 at 15:46

Posted in Plan a wedding 97

Hello soon-to-be-wives! How does it feel to say " This year I am getting married!!" PS: time will now probably fly by so dang quickly but that also makes it exciting! Any big items on your list you still need to tackle? any road blocks? anyone coming out of a wedding planning pause and now ready to...

Hello soon-to-be-wives!

How does it feel to say " This year I am getting married!!" PS: time will now probably fly by so dang quickly but that also makes it exciting!

Any big items on your list you still need to tackle? any road blocks? anyone coming out of a wedding planning pause and now ready to jump in now that it is getting closer to??

I remember I started planning so early and secured vendors which was great but then took a pause because it almost felt like I was deciding everything too soon so then 3/4 months before I went into overdrive and planning mode again Smiley smile Wedding planning really is a journey and process of details and emotions! ha Smiley heart

97 Comments

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Happy New Year! I did the same thing. Put things off for awhile cause I thought i was doing everything so quick LOL I'm back on track after the holidays. Have to take a good look at what's left to do

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics