Skip to main content
Emily
Emily

Cambridge, Ontario · From June 2018

I am a Master's student and aspiring high school teacher from Southern Ontario, currently living in Manitoba! I am engaged to my boyfriend of five years... View more

I am a Master's student and aspiring high school teacher from Southern Ontario, currently living in Manitoba! I am engaged to my boyfriend of five years and can't wait to be his wife on 2020.

Happily married 🎉

February 22, 2020

1523days 16hrs

Discussions

Emily
Hair & Make-up
Emily of Beauty, On October 18, 2018 at 15:50

Hi everyone, I need your opinions on hair and make-up costs! I am located in Southern Ontario - the wedding will be held in Cambridge and I am just wondering what the average cost is for a hair and...

Amanda, wednesday 31-Jul-19 20 400
Emily
Am i Planning Too Early?
Emily of Plan a wedding, On July 22, 2018 at 17:14

I have been engaged now for two months, and in that time I have booked our venue (all inclusive - ceremony, reception, food, drinks, tables, chairs, linens, etc.). But I find that I end up spending...

Rekramer, friday 19-Oct-18 39 471
Emily
Bridesmaid Dresses
Emily of Wedding fashion, On October 13, 2018 at 11:15

Hey girls.. I need some help! I havent had any luck finding bridesmaid dresses that I like, but I loveeeee these ones! I really like the illusion sleeves (winter wedding) and the long skirts. But I...

Emily, friday 19-Oct-18 11 258
Emily
Right Dress but not the Right Price
Emily of Wedding fashion, On September 4, 2018 at 21:09

I have been having difficulty wedding dress shopping, I am super picky, both in what I want and how much I want to spend. I have tried on over 30 dresses and have yet to find something that I really...

Melissa, wednesday 12-Sep-18 28 411
Emily
How to Decide on a Dj!?
Emily of Plan a wedding, On August 10, 2018 at 09:57

I need some helpful tips for deciding on a DJ for our wedding! I have found that trying to select a DJ is very difficult because you can't actually view their service (unlike almost every other...

Emily, monday 13-Aug-18 18 162

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics