Skip to main content
Melissa
Melissa

Toronto, Ontario · From October 2018

Toronto bride-to-be! Experienced bridesmaid & wedding guest (attending 9 weddings in 2018 alone). Closest wedding attended: $25 uber ride. Furthest... View more

Toronto bride-to-be! Experienced bridesmaid & wedding guest (attending 9 weddings in 2018 alone). Closest wedding attended: $25 uber ride. Furthest wedding attended: Capetown Region, South Africa! Looking forward to celebrating our day with friends & family :)

Happily married 🎉

September 13, 2019

1710days 21hrs
Kaitlyn
Floral Budget?
Kaitlyn, On February 15, 2019 at 11:16

Hey brides, I’m starting to think about floral needs/arrangements for my August 2020 wedding. How much of your budget are you allocating to flowers? Are you using real or faux? A combination? Thanks!...

Dominique, thursday 3-Jun-21 49
Erin
How do I add a faq page to my Wedding Website?
Erin, On February 10, 2019 at 10:58

I know how to add a new page. But which one do I chose to give me a simple text based page?

Amanda, monday 25-Feb-19 8
Melissa
Help! "adults only" but what about babies / infants?
Melissa, On December 30, 2018 at 10:27

My fiance and I strongly believe in hosting an adults only wedding ceremony and reception (taking place at the same venue). I've already shared this with my only 1st cousin who has young children...

Melissa, friday 4-Jan-19 8 1
Hailey
Both parents walking me down the aisle?
Hailey, On November 7, 2018 at 17:26

This is such a tricky thing, I've been playing with the idea of having both parents walk me down the aisle. Quick rundown: For the first 10 years of my life it was just me and my mom. When I was 10 I...

Hailey, friday 9-Nov-18 11
Joey
Is your guest list mostly friends or mostly family?
Joey, On November 8, 2018 at 08:05

What group makes up the largest percentage of your guest list? Old friends? New friends? Family? Coworkers? Buddies from a hobby or sport? Photo by Steve Gerrard Photography in Montreal

Bianca, monday 19-Nov-18 18
Katelyn
Non-religious Ceremony
Katelyn, On November 7, 2018 at 07:39

Here's the problem. I'm catholic, the catholic church makes it a touch difficult to get married as we have to attend marriage classes. Which is expensive. We have decided to have an officiant instead...

Katelyn, tuesday 20-Nov-18 31

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics