Regina, Saskatchewan · From September 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 6, 2019

1779days 16hrs

Discussions

Alex
Chefs Delight
Alex, On January 23, 2019 at 20:25

Question for all you brides! Anyone have experience with CHEF’S DELIGHT? My fiancée and I went to a bridal show last week and won a culinary demonstration with Chefs Delight. They say we get a bridal...

Petrina, wednesday 26-Apr-23 41
Bianca
Birthstones and Engagement Rings
Bianca, On January 27, 2019 at 15:01

Hey all of your gorgeous people! Did anyone have their engagement ring reflect their birthstone? When FH gave me the opportunity to choose my ring myself I wished I had a unique birthstone of my own...

Greenlicious, sunday 31-Jan-21 56
Emilie
Would you dare wearing a colourful dress?
Emilie, On November 23, 2016 at 10:05

Hey brides-to-be Colourful wedding dresses are more and more popular! How do you like this trend? Would you dare wearing a colourful dress? **** Images: Pinterest

Jamie, sunday 27-Jan-19 10
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Barn or Ballroom?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

Which type of venue is more your style? Do you love the rustic look of barns? Or are you more into the ballroom atmosphere? Barn? Cambium Farms in Caledon, ON Or Ballroom? Fairmont Waterfront Hotel...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 82
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Grande or Intimate?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

What size wedding do you prefer? Do you like the big blowouts or smaller and more intimate affairs? Grande? Photo by Anne Edgar Photography in Cambridge, ON Or Intimate? Photo by Nia Chelsea...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 83
Emily
Wedding favours
Emily, On September 21, 2018 at 07:31

What are people’s thougts on them? Are you doing them? If you are/did what did you do, how much did you spend? Did anyone do a donation to a cause instead? Just looking for ideas.

Emily, wednesday 3-Oct-18 74
Shla
Let's talk colours!
Shla, On September 25, 2018 at 22:36

What are your colours? How did you come up with your colour pallette? Did you always know what you wanted? Is it a seasonal thing? Anything special that sparked your choices? I need some inspiration!...

Kelly, tuesday 9-Oct-18 12
Lynnie
Attending a wedding where I only know the bride!
Lynnie, On September 26, 2018 at 21:34

Well, this is a first for me! This weekend I'm attending a wedding where I the only person I know is the bride! She's one of my former co-workers and I'm really pumped to see her and attend the...

Stephanie, monday 1-Oct-18 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics